Gameday: Week 4 @ Cleveland

1 minute ago, LostInDaJungle said:

We have gotten a ton of favorable calls and spots this game. 

Definitely.  Anyone notice Bodine blatantly facemask/clothesline a guy (totally unnecessarily) on Gio's long TD?  That was a Bungle play, but against the Browns I guess we get a reprieve of sorts.

1 minute ago, HavePityPlease said:

Definitely.  Anyone notice Bodine blatantly facemask/clothesline a guy (totally unnecessarily) on Gio's long TD?  That was a Bungle play, but against the Browns I guess we get a reprieve of sorts.

Looks like we saw the same thing. Feels to good to be on this side for once

5 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

I hear you, but Kroft has done nothing but perform since he got here.  You can't expect this kind of game every week, but he is a good TE.

I agree.. I just wish we could have them at the same time...

1 hour ago, schotzee said:

Should easily be 3-1. 2-2 @ worst. :glare:

Very true.  The GB game was pretty big.  I hope we can pull off some wins, Cleveland played both Baltimore and pitts tough and we handle them nicely today.  OUR defense, is solid, and with the offense getting some confidence, I don' think we are out of this season yet.  Need stoolers to start losing.  

Yep, but conveniently, no one will remember that play or any others, because Cincinnati won. Stay tuned for the weeks to come...the refs will be sure to "hate us" again.

On a side note...nice win today. That's what you should do to a team like the Browns.

Very true.  The GB game was pretty big.  I hope we can pull off some wins, Cleveland played both Baltimore and pitts tough and we handle them nicely today.  OUR defense, is solid, and with the offense getting some confidence, I don' think we are out of this season yet.  Need stoolers to start losing.  

Stealers beating the rats mean we control our own destiny. Lol. Win out and the division is ours

Archived