Trade with Minnesota?

I don't know much if anything about the Vikings roster, but do they have enough depth on the O-Line to consider a trade? Dalvin Cook is likely out for the season so they need a RB. We have one to spare and could sure use an upgrade on the line. Zimmer is like family. Is this plausible? 

6 hours ago, Michigan Muskie said:

I don't know much if anything about the Vikings roster, but do they have enough depth on the O-Line to consider a trade? Dalvin Cook is likely out for the season so they need a RB. We have one to spare and could sure use an upgrade on the line. Zimmer is like family. Is this plausible? 

Not a horrible idea at all. I think it is terrible that Cook went down.  He was rolling.

1 hour ago, turningpoint said:

We play the vikings so i doubt we trade with them, also i think they did re-build their Oline this off season and I don't think it would help mid season, O lines need time to work together.....our o line is what it is for the foreseeable future.

This.

Mid-season trades are extremely rare.

1 hour ago, Jamie_B said:

This.

Mid-season trades are extremely rare.

Also to expand upon my point....if the bengals were going to make a trade because they had a really good player that wasn't be used enough, it wouldn't be any of our 3 RB's, it would be AJ Mcarron.

31 minutes ago, turningpoint said:

Also to expand upon my point....if the bengals were going to make a trade because they had a really good player that wasn't be used enough, it wouldn't be any of our 3 RB's, it would be AJ Mcarron.

I was expecting a "McCarron to Raiders" thread before a "RB to the Vikings" thread.

While mid-season trades are very rare I seem to remember one involving the Bengals, Raiders, and a QB.

Archived