AJ McCarron to the Broncos?

4 hours ago, turningpoint said:

Jesus, can we keep the trade this guy to this team threads to a minimum? Or just consolidate to 1 thread......good lord.

Just trying to keep the board a breast with current news.  Trying to keep the board active, a little bit.

14 minutes ago, Marlon23 said:

Carr has a fractured back so that is not good.  

I was reading about this and Cam Newton had the same injury and missed 2 weeks.. Raiders are saying 2-6.. I doubt they give up much/anything for a QB

I am wanting our line to improve so we can see Mixon get that step going.  I think he will be dominate if we get that extra push, I want AJ McCarron on the team but if we can benefit from a nice trade with the raiders so be it.

Hope you have some snickers bars. You may be waiting a while

On 10/3/2017 at 2:13 PM, Marlon23 said:

Carr has a fractured back so that is not good.  

I watched a video on YouTube about this. Carr was the only player who did not kneel. Two Raider news reporters noticed the all black Raider offensive linemen allowed the other team to  get in the backfield on purpose and hit Carr because Carr didn’t join in and kneel. They lost the game to make a point to Carr to tow the line with them.

13 minutes ago, Rick said:

I watched a video on YouTube about this. Carr was the only player who did not kneel. Two Raider news reporters noticed the all black Raider offensive linemen allowed the other team to  get in the backfield on purpose and hit Carr because Carr didn’t join in and kneel. They lost the game to make a point to Carr to tow the line with them.

No ninja?? Are you serious?

24 minutes ago, Rick said:

Wait, really?!

55 minutes ago, Rick said:

And I'm the one with the tinfoil hat?!

18 hours ago, Rick said:

100% bullshit.

I hope you were joking.  If not then give me the names of the two Raider news reporters.

Archived