Will We Make the Playoffs this Year?

Will we Make the Playoffs?   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Will We make The Playoffs this year?

@ PIT

vs IND

@ JAX

@ TEN

@ DEN

That road stretch is bullshit, another work-around for the salary cap but whatever, they're .500ish clubs (ponies down 17-3 at the half to NYG as I type this)

4 wins would be good.  3 is a maybe, anything worse and we're crawling back in the hole.

10 hours ago, T-Dub said:

@ PIT

vs IND

@ JAX

@ TEN

@ DEN

That road stretch is bullshit, another work-around for the salary cap but whatever, they're .500ish clubs (ponies down 17-3 at the half to NYG as I type this)

4 wins would be good.  3 is a maybe, anything worse and we're crawling back in the hole.

Fuck it! We're winning all sucka!!!

As each week passes it has become apparent that the 2017 version of the NFL is one steaming pile of mediocrity.  At this point we have as good a chance as any to make the playoffs.   Pittspuke looked good against a depleted KC offense and defense but have sucked against good defenses.  Baltimore is terrible.  Cleveland is beyond terrible and are in full intentional tank the season mode. 

The rest of the AFC looks,.. meh.  New England is very average although they have the best player in the league on their team, the NFL front office.

The only team that looks good at this point is The Eagles.  Us vs the Eagles in the Superbowl would be sweat. 

23 minutes ago, SF2 said:

As each week passes it has become apparent that the 2017 version of the NFL is one steaming pile of mediocrity.  At this point we have as good a chance as any to make the playoffs.   Pittspuke looked good against a depleted KC offense and defense but have sucked against good defenses.  Baltimore is terrible.  Cleveland is beyond terrible and are in full intentional tank the season mode. 

The rest of the AFC looks,.. meh.  New England is very average although they have the best player in the league on their team, the NFL front office.

The only team that looks good at this point is The Eagles.  Us vs the Eagles in the Superbowl would be sweat. 

I think if we beat Pitt in Pitt then we have a legit shot.  I wish KC would have won.  

4 minutes ago, Marlon23 said:

I think if we beat Pitt in Pitt then we have a legit shot.  I wish KC would have won.  

KC was looking good but they now have WAY too many injuries.  They ran out of receivers yesterday and their secondary,..I thought I saw Chris Crocker out there for a few plays.

On 10/15/2017 at 10:00 PM, T-Dub said:

@ PIT

vs IND

@ JAX

@ TEN

@ DEN

I think we lose @ Pitt, win Ind, Jax could go either way as they have a legit D, Ten we win and I give us 60% chance in Denver.

9 minutes ago, BengalsCat said:

zero percent chance we make the playoffs this year.

Starting 0-3 made the percentage not much higher than zero unfortunately. While not mathematically eliminated, the Bengals season is practically over. I can only hope Lewis's time is over as well. Pretty sure this makes him 8-21 against shitsburgh for god's sakes. This humiliation will not stand.

OK...just pretending as if this were an honest league:

You have 10 games left to go 7-3. Look around the rest of the AFC: other than the Elites (league-loved and backed), just who is actually that much better than our guys? Who is that good regardless? It's a 9-7 race--whether division or WC, plain and simple. 

You can still go 4-2 in the division. There is not an unwinnable game left on the schedule. The Rats are sinking out of sight. While one of the aforementioned "Elites", there is not a reality-based person who can actually say those Black/Gold Bastards are anything special. 

Just saw one of the "Elites"--the Mules--get shut out by the LA Soccer Stadium Chargers. This season isn't over by a long shot. 

5 minutes ago, schotzee said:

Certainly hope is fading fast. Crazier things have happened but If they don't start playing at a higher level instantly nothing else matters. Looks like total regression now. Have we ever had two losing seasons in a row under Marvin?

2007 - 2008

11 hours ago, Griever said:

Starting 0-3 made the percentage not much higher than zero unfortunately. While not mathematically eliminated, the Bengals season is practically over. I can only hope Lewis's time is over as well. Pretty sure this makes him 8-21 against shitsburgh for god's sakes. This humiliation will not stand.

Mike Brown laughs at this... 

28 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

Mike Brown laughs at this... 

... all the way to the bank.  He may get heady with all the money and go nuts, all out on a trip to Jiffy Lube for an oil change.

No, wait, Lumina repair and maintenance are written in to Paul Alexander's contract with Pauly buying the oil and filter.

8 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

OK...just pretending as if this were an honest league:

You have 10 games left to go 7-3. Look around the rest of the AFC: other than the Elites (league-loved and backed), just who is actually that much better than our guys? Who is that good regardless? It's a 9-7 race--whether division or WC, plain and simple. 

You can still go 4-2 in the division. There is not an unwinnable game left on the schedule. The Rats are sinking out of sight. While one of the aforementioned "Elites", there is not a reality-based person who can actually say those Black/Gold Bastards are anything special. 

Just saw one of the "Elites"--the Mules--get shut out by the LA Soccer Stadium Chargers. This season isn't over by a long shot. 

Did you see our second half of football yesterday?  The game where we abandoned the run because our rookie was only averaging 6.86 yards per carry?   None of what you posted really matters because we do not have the proper coaching personnel in place to win games against teams near our talent level.  Mike Tomlin and his staff made us look like Pop Warner coaches.  The last thing I really want to see is 2009 over again.  Terrible offense limps into playoffs only to be shut down by Rex Ryan.

5 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

... all the way to the bank.  He may get heady with all the money and go nuts, all out on a trip to Jiffy Lube for an oil change.

No, wait, Lumina repair and maintenance are written in to Paul Alexander's contract with Pauly buying the oil and filter.

Dont forget the wiper blades and replacing the pine tree air freshener. 

39 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

yep... I even thought that when I typed my response....just didn't add it for some reason 

Archived