Will We Make the Playoffs this Year?

Will we Make the Playoffs?   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Will We make The Playoffs this year?

34 minutes ago, fredtoast said:

Dalton has won multiple games in prime time against playoff teams.

So did Mark Sanchez.  One of them was against us,..37-0.   He even repeated the feat the next week against us in a playoff game.   That would qualify as multiple therefore Sanchez=franchise. 

19 minutes ago, SF2 said:

So did Mark Sanchez.  One of them was against us,..37-0.   He even repeated the feat the next week against us in a playoff game.   That would qualify as multiple therefore Sanchez=franchise. 

Shouldn't this directed at Champ Kind instead of me?

He is the one claiming that playoff and prime time games are all that should be used to measure a QB.  I always thought that was kind of silly myself, and Sanchez is a good example.

31 minutes ago, fredtoast said:

Shouldn't this directed at Champ Kind instead of me?

He is the one claiming that playoff and prime time games are all that should be used to measure a QB.  I always thought that was kind of silly myself, and Sanchez is a good example.

He's just testing you to make sure you're consistent with your defense arguments.:lol:

You don't have to do much research to figure out ZERO playoff wins for the QB and the head coach. LOL!!! He is not a good QB! He just isn't. Yet people want to defend him and claim that it's never his fault. Not attempting to complete a pass on 4th down on the last drive a couple weeks ago proved to me his desire to win, or lack thereof. The man just doesn't care. He doesn't have the passion of a great QB. He couldn't care less. He goes through the motions and goes to work to get paid, not to win. Marv is not a good "Head Coach". He does it for a paycheck. For crying out loud, listen to one of his post game speeches. Win are lose, they're awful. IMO neither one has the respect of the locker room either. Our lack of discipline and leadership from the two guys that should command the most are why we lose big games. They are mediocre and their records and statistics prove it. Until both are replaced we have ZERO chance of winning a playoff game.... ZERO!

40 minutes ago, Champ Kind said:

You don't have to do much research to figure out ZERO playoff wins for the QB and the head coach. LOL!!! He is not a good QB! He just isn't. Yet people want to defend him and claim that it's never his fault. Not attempting to complete a pass on 4th down on the last drive a couple weeks ago proved to me his desire to win, or lack thereof. The man just doesn't care. He doesn't have the passion of a great QB. He couldn't care less. He goes through the motions and goes to work to get paid, not to win. Marv is not a good "Head Coach". He does it for a paycheck. For crying out loud, listen to one of his post game speeches. Win are lose, they're awful. IMO neither one has the respect of the locker room either. Our lack of discipline and leadership from the two guys that should command the most are why we lose big games. They are mediocre and their records and statistics prove it. Until both are replaced we have ZERO chance of winning a playoff game.... ZERO!

Again nothing but your opinion.

All you have is "zero playoff wins" and that is not a valid metric for judging an NFL QB.  Some of the absolute worst QBs in the league have won playoff games.

Jeff Hostetler has more playoff victories than Dan Fouts and Randall Cunningham.  Trent Dilfer has more playoff wins than Philip Rivers.  Joe Flacco has more playoff victories than Aaron Rodgers.  Eli Manning has more playoff victories than Drew Brees.

Judging a QB by nothing except postseason success is ridiculous.  And that is all you have.

58 minutes ago, Champ Kind said:

I started to think that maybe your account was just a bot of some type... but you didn't tell anyone to go play their instrument, tell them they don't know real football or anything like that this time.

Unless maybe the software was updated..

6 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

I started to think that maybe your account was just a bot of some type... but you didn't tell anyone to go play their instrument, tell them they don't know real football or anything like that this time.

Unless maybe the software was updated..

Lol. Good one.

Let me guess, you all voted for Hillary too...LOL.

Truth hurts. Our QB is not good when it counts. Waste your time and post all his prime time and playoff stats. AKA games that "count" and continue to back him. I dare you.  At least all those QB's that lucked out and won playoff games that they shouldn't have, had balls. Andy is soft. He won't get us there. For the love of PETE he was boo'd at a celebrity softball game in his home city.

9 minutes ago, Champ Kind said:

Truth hurts. Our QB is not good when it counts. Waste your time and post all his prime time and playoff stats. AKA games that "count" and continue to back him. I dare you.  At least all those QB's that lucked out and won playoff games that they shouldn't have, had balls. Andy is soft. He won't get us there. For the love of PETE he was boo'd at a celebrity softball game in his home city.

Lol that's a clown post, bro

15 hours ago, Champ Kind said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... Somebody hit a nerve. We have an awesome redhead running our country and our team!

I'm not a mod, but this kind of political trolling should earn a warning and then a suspension.  We have enough to argue about here without politics.

16 hours ago, Champ Kind said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... Somebody hit a nerve. We have an awesome redhead running our country and our team!

Keep that shit in the political forum...

16 hours ago, Champ Kind said:

Every regular season game counts.  I have already listed multiple games against playoff teams where Andy played great and led the Bengals to victory.  How exactly does a Thursday night game against the Browns "count" when a Sunday afternoon game against the Patriots or Seahawks does not?

You have nothing but troll bait. 

And your desperation is showing.

Sad Liddle Champ Kind.

3 hours ago, Champ Kind said:

Nope! Not a troll or troll bait. I just speak the truth and call it how I see it. This is why I seldom post on this forum. Of the 100 users that log in daily, maybe a dozen have a clue. 

OK - well, we've heard from the expert so we now know the truth.

(and I told myself i wouldn't get into bashing once I signed up to this board - but) way to bring the insight Champ! Shame we don't hear from you more often.

13 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Inb4 someone gets called a "cuck"

Cuck.

:ph34r:

Speaking of though, "real talk" as the kids say, I want that fucking word back. My buddies and I used to use it a lot, but in the traditional sense and not the "I'm an edgy white nationalist that uses words incorrectly" kind of way. Every time I say it now I either get accused of being a racist or people think I stole it from the racists. Life ain't fair!

18 hours ago, Champ Kind said:

Nope! Not a troll or troll bait. I just speak the truth and call it how I see it. This is why I seldom post on this forum. Of the 100 users that log in daily, maybe a dozen have a clue. 

Maybe I gave you too much credit.  I thought you knew what you were doing when you kept dropping politics into your posts.

Look, man...This is a pretty liberal board.  We don't have a lot of rules, but no politics is one of them.  We have a separate place for that.  It has nothing to do with calling it as you see it.  So, you should get a clue and 86 the political references.  If you can't do that you should stick to boards where they "have a clue" which just about always means they agree with you.  You can get  your group think warm and fuzzies there.

15 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Maybe I gave you too much credit.  I thought you knew what you were doing when you kept dropping politics into your posts.

Look, man...This is a pretty liberal board.  We don't have a lot of rules, but no politics is one of them.  We have a separate place for that.  It has nothing to do with calling it as you see it.  So, you should get a clue and 86 the political references.  If you can't do that you should stick to boards where they "have a clue" which just about always means they agree with you.  You can get  your group think warm and fuzzies there.

802.png

:ph34r:

Archived