Will We Make the Playoffs this Year?

Will we Make the Playoffs?   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Will We make The Playoffs this year?

1 hour ago, UncleEarl said:

Maybe I gave you too much credit.  I thought you knew what you were doing when you kept dropping politics into your posts.

Look, man...This is a pretty liberal board.  We don't have a lot of rules, but no politics is one of them.  We have a separate place for that.  It has nothing to do with calling it as you see it.  So, you should get a clue and 86 the political references.  If you can't do that you should stick to boards where they "have a clue" which just about always means they agree with you.  You can get  your group think warm and fuzzies there.

ding ding ding

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! You guys are too easy. Oh well. Guess that's what happens when your team hasn't won a playoff game in over 25 years.

Look, I would love to see Andy miraculously turn his play around, toughen up a bit, become a leader and win us a playoff game. With Marv calling the shots, and the 5 ass clowns responsible for protecting him, no chance. How can it be that we have 3 really good running backs who could easily start for a lot of teams, but not one stud lineman. I obviously have no idea how all the contracts and trading and signing plays out, but we really couldn't let one of these backs go for one decent lineman? I mean, I honestly feel that we will be lucky if Andy makes it through Sunday without an injury. It might be a good thing the AJM trade fell through.

1 hour ago, Champ Kind said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! You guys are too easy. Oh well. Guess that's what happens when your team hasn't won a playoff game in over 25 years.

Look, I would love to see Andy miraculously turn his play around, toughen up a bit, become a leader and win us a playoff game. With Marv calling the shots, and the 5 ass clowns responsible for protecting him, no chance. How can it be that we have 3 really good running backs who could easily start for a lot of teams, but not one stud lineman. I obviously have no idea how all the contracts and trading and signing plays out, but we really couldn't let one of these backs go for one decent lineman? I mean, I honestly feel that we will be lucky if Andy makes it through Sunday without an injury. It might be a good thing the AJM trade fell through.

lol

12 hours ago, omgdrdoom said:

Cuck.

:ph34r:

Speaking of though, "real talk" as the kids say, I want that fucking word back. My buddies and I used to use it a lot, but in the traditional sense and not the "I'm an edgy white nationalist that uses words incorrectly" kind of way. Every time I say it now I either get accused of being a racist or people think I stole it from the racists. Life ain't fair!

Are you guys into wife-swapping or something?  I mean, none of my concern really, just wondering how "cuck" became part of your group's regular vocabulary.  I don't associate it with the alt-right specifically.  Seems to have found widespread usage among the neckbearded edgelord internet community at large, though obviously there's plenty of crossover there. 

12 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Are you guys into wife-swapping or something?  I mean, none of my concern really, just wondering how "cuck" became part of your group's regular vocabulary.  I don't associate it with the alt-right specifically.  Seems to have found widespread usage among the neckbearded edgelord internet community at large, though obviously there's plenty of crossover there. 

Okay well this is going to get even more off topic but I'll explain myself real quick because the way I wrote that wasn't as intended LOL

No wife swapping, that was me misspeaking (mistyping I guess). I shouldn't have said "the traditional sense" as much as "the non-racist way". I guess depending on where each of us go (online, real life, wherever) we may see some stuff differently, but I regularly see people calling others a "cuck" for something as basic as saying that black and white people should be allowed to live in the same cities, have interracial marriage, etc. There are some weird dudes out there that have adopted one of my favorite words to pretty much define anyone that ISN'T a despicable racist.

We applied/apply it in 2 different manners, 1 of them not so much anymore that we're all older with families now. Again, people raised differently all over here so this may sound weird to some, but have you ever gone to a party and had a buddy trying to hook up with a girl all night and working hard at it and then some random dude you never saw shows up and ends up banging her? Well then you can go to school the next Monday morning and bust your friends balls all week and laugh and tell everyone the story about how he got cucked at the party. We also use it occasionally in the edgelord internet gaming realm, but obviously that's much, much further from the true traditional meaning.

I think I also used it on here at least 1 other time describing a potential new HC's role with Mike Brown. So yeah, more like that. Not the "traditional" sense, but just not the new, racist shithead way of using it.

4 minutes ago, Bunghole said:

We'll win out and finish 11-5 and snag the division from the hated Stealers. Bank it, you heard it here first.

I would love for that to happen but let's just say I'm not gonna hold my breath. There isn't much heart in this team. Playing uninspired football now.

Just now, schotzee said:

I would love for that to happen but let's just say I'm not gonna hold my breath. There isn't much heart in this team. Playing uninspired football now.

My face is already starting to turn blue from holding my breath, but I can make it until next Sunday without breathing (I think).

From what I saw today, they have flat out quit.

Hill was inactive because he injured himself since practice Friday.  Read into that what you will.  

Ross is apparently dumb as a bag of hammers and cannot even begin to grasp the playbook.

Even A.J. Green melting down and losing his temper ... probably rightly so, imho.

No pride.  No leadership.  Nothing to play for but the paycheck.  No coaching and no respect

for those holding the positions.  The legacy of Marvin who looks like he is biding his time, too,

until he retires at the end of the season and moves to Arizona.

On 11/5/2017 at 6:25 PM, High School Harry said:

From what I saw today, they have flat out quit.

Hill was inactive because he injured himself since practice Friday.  Read into that what you will.  

Ross is apparently dumb as a bag of hammers and cannot even begin to grasp the playbook.

Even A.J. Green melting down and losing his temper ... probably rightly so, imho.

No pride.  No leadership.  Nothing to play for but the paycheck.  No coaching and no respect

for those holding the positions.  The legacy of Marvin who looks like he is biding his time, too,

until he retires at the end of the season and moves to Arizona.

Ross just isn't in Football shape from everything I've heard. He hasn't been able to work out or run on his knee for a long time. 

He said sure I can run a 4.2 40 on one play, but It's sure as hell not going to be a 4.2 the next play. He just isn't conditioned yet and said he's working hard to get there but he will probably need a month to get into NFL football shape. If he's not ready by Denver I'll be let down big time, because he should be out there running every god damn day until his legs are about to fall off. 

Archived