mmmmmmmmmm Buffaloooo

26 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

Bengals -3

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

That's disrespectful. 

To the Bills. 

No, really. :lol: 

But, but, but the Bengals are considered a joke by the rest of the NFL.  A laughingstock.  How is it possible that so many people think we will win?

46 minutes ago, fredtoast said:

But, but, but the Bengals are considered a joke by the rest of the NFL.  A laughingstock.  How is it possible that so many people think we will win?

Dude, i was just about to post this same thing, i swear.  took the words out of my mouth.  bravo. 

Did you see how the NFL let them win last week 31-7?  It had nothing to do with them executing on offense and defense.  All league driven.  They have a plan!!!

+3 because we are wearing orange jerseys and black pants.  Never defeated in that outfit.

Should wear that combo vs the Indianapolis Marguses a couple days before Halloween.

btw .... seriously ...  If you are going to the game, the security is going to be tighter so it may be wise to get their earlier than usual.

1 hour ago, fredtoast said:

ESPN is on it. Their "expert" picks have only 2 out of 9 on the panel picking us with one left that hasn't picked yet. 2 or 3 of them are women and Cam Newton says they just pick by the teams' records.

Just now, Jason said:

The Bills D-line actually is really good though.

I know.. the boys are going to find a way to get it done on Sunday though..

Just now, T-Dub said:

:lol:

A paper bag caught in a gust of wind off the river matches up well against our OL.

ha.. right

I don't think this is a good matchup for the Bengals.  They would be better off in Buffalo.  If the offense gets off to a slow start, Andy gets sacked a few times and throws some shitty passes the boo birds will start.  I would take the points.

Archived