Report: Bengals receiver charged with drug possession

6 minutes ago, fredtoast said:

I doubt he admitted that the cannabis cartridges were his.

That's from the criminal complaint. You may as well doubt that the sky is blue.

Now, I did find this statement from his Lawyer...

"Boyd's attorney, Daniel Konieczka, acknowledged Boyd made a statement to police but told The Associated Press on Friday, "There's some confusion exactly what the statement encompassed." Konieczka said he disputes that Boyd specifically acknowledged ownership of the vape pen."

Well, I hope he's a good lawyer. Statements made to police are notoriously hard to take back. 

The carts contained "Ocean Live Resin". http://hightimes.com/grow/what-is-live-resin/

Yeah, they will get you high. Like, I wish I could get my hands on those dabs. They will get you MF'ing blasted. And just to be sure, a check of my favorite vape shops shows that none offer a non-cannabis vape cartridge.

1 hour ago, LostInDaJungle said:

That's from the criminal complaint. You may as well doubt that the sky is blue.

Obviously you are not familiar with the veracity of what is included in a criminal complaint.

Do you have a link to the complaint?  I find it hard to believe that Boyd confessed to owning any illegal contraband.

Just now, fredtoast said:

Obviously you are not familiar with the veracity of what is included in a criminal complaint.

Do you have a link to the complaint?  I find it hard to believe that Boyd confessed to owning any illegal contraband.

One of the Pissburgh reporters has bits and pieces of it as images on Twitter. Beau Berman. https://www.cincyjungle.com/2017/10/5/16432390/bengals-wr-tyler-boyd-facing-several-criminal-charges-following-july-car-crash

I mean, you think I made up a statement and a quote just to say how dumb it was?

A criminal complaint is the document that is provided to the magistrate when asking for a warrant. In this case, it would be presented by the district attorney. Mistakes do get made, but making any major factual errors can get you disbarred. Not something that DA's are generally willing to risk.

1 hour ago, LostInDaJungle said:

I mean, you think I made up a statement and a quote just to say how dumb it was?

No.  Not at all.  I am just familiar with how statements get misquoted and twisted.  So I wanted to see the exact language in the report.  

The reason I found this claim hard to believe had nothing to do with you.  I just don't believe that Boyd would admit to owning the illegal contraband when he knows it would get him in trouble.

4 hours ago, LostInDaJungle said:

The carts contained "Ocean Live Resin". http://hightimes.com/grow/what-is-live-resin/

Yeah, they will get you high. Like, I wish I could get my hands on those dabs. They will get you MF'ing blasted. And just to be sure, a check of my favorite vape shops shows that none offer a non-cannabis vape cartridge.

LOL. Look at all the science behind getting high on dabs. I have a buddy that has a friend that has a $10,000 extraction machine that they make shatter with. It looks like amber and is very brittle. It's like the Walter White blue crystal of weed. He buys a gram in a vial for $50 and it lasts him a week and he's the heaviest cannabis user I've ever known. He puts a piece in his vape rig (it's not a pen, it's pretty sophisticated) chamber and mixes it with I'm guessing veg oil and/or propylene glycol and the shatter dissolves. It's EXTREMELY potent. Like, true one hit wonderland.

1 hour ago, snarkster said:

Maybe he should plead insanity and tell them he's just crazy 'bout that shit.

It's like Gramma from the Frank's hot sauce commercials "I put that s*$# on everything!"

3 minutes ago, Bunghole said:

LOL. Look at all the science behind getting high on dabs. I have a buddy that has a friend that has a $10,000 extraction machine that they make shatter with. It looks like amber and is very brittle. It's like the Walter White blue crystal of weed. He buys a gram in a vial for $50 and it lasts him a week and he's the heaviest cannabis user I've ever known. He puts a piece in his vape rig (it's not a pen, it's pretty sophisticated) chamber and mixes it with I'm guessing veg oil and/or propylene glycol and the shatter dissolves. It's EXTREMELY potent. Like, true one hit wonderland.

Check out the book "Cannabis Alchemy". Goes all the way up to "You'll need a clean room and a hood for this one".

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/53nx9k/what-happens-when-you-drink-an-entire-bottle-of-weed-lube

Funny article: "What happens when you drink an entire bottle of weed lube."

56 minutes ago, Bunghole said:

Correction: he WAS convicted in 2012 for the 2011 arrest but never suspended by the NFL.

A Bengal got arrested and convicted but not suspended?  Maybe Roger drank too much doctor prescribed vagina lube that day.

Archived