Bills V. Bengals final score

13 hours ago, pucksinwah said:

Gonna be a slobber knocker....

both D's playing very well...

I just see the Bengals offense continuing to improve......

A.D. has another good game....

Bengals 21

Bills      14

This is what my heart says...although I'd think more field goals and less TD's due to both defenses playing well.

49 minutes ago, Cricket said:

The last two weeks, the Bills have beaten Denver and Atlanta.  I hope I'm wrong, but I see the Bills winning a not-very-close game...as our offensive line looks like crap.  Something like 27-13.  😟

Unfortunately, this is what my head says.

On 10/6/2017 at 7:04 PM, BengalBuck said:

I think the bills will be a little full of themselves expecting to beat the lowly Bengals.... Not going to happen, Bengals 27 bills 13.

Hope this is true, but think Bills D is real and now they have an adult as a HC.  24-13 Buffalo.

On 10/6/2017 at 7:04 PM, BengalBuck said:

I think the bills will be a little full of themselves expecting to beat the lowly Bengals.... Not going to happen, Bengals 27 bills 13.

The guy that covers the Bills for ESPN  suggests that this may be a trap game for them. Seriously? 

How are we a trap game against a team that hasn't made the playoffs since Jim Kelly was there?

It's a potential trap game for a team that is 3-1 this season... Who the hell cares what has happened in past seasons? What a ridiculous position to take.

8 minutes ago, BengalBuck said:

It's a potential trap game for a team that is 3-1 this season... Who the hell cares what has happened in past seasons? What a ridiculous position to take.

And saying it's not far fetched is genius. Teams that have a recent history of suck shouldn't look past any team. Nothing ridiculous about that.

Archived