Bengals V Colts 10/29/17...Who's Going?

So...my parental units have allowed myself and my two sons to get tickets to the Colts game on the 29th. My oldest son Andrew, you may recall, is the wrecker of these boards from way back when (he doesn't remember doing it).

Who's going? We'd like to link up with fellow fans before the game to hang out, eat your food, drink your liquor and fuck your women. My youngest son Jacob, whom is 12, will be attending his first ever NFL game and I want it to be special for him, even if he is a lousy Colts fan (Bengals are his 2nd favorite). Let's meet up!

Where? When? 

We'll be sitting in Section 132, Row 13. WHO DEY! This will be my only game of the year as I am extremely poor right now, but I am so happy to bring my sons with me and I hope to meet up with as many of you guys as I can. Thanks!

17 hours ago, Bunghole said:

So...my parental units have allowed myself and my two sons to get tickets to the Colts game on the 29th. My oldest son Andrew, you may recall, is the wrecker of these boards from way back when (he doesn't remember doing it).

Who's going? We'd like to link up with fellow fans before the game to hang out, eat your food, drink your liquor and fuck your women. My youngest son Jacob, whom is 12, will be attending his first ever NFL game and I want it to be special for him, even if he is a lousy Colts fan (Bengals are his 2nd favorite). Let's meet up!

Where? When? 

Lolz!

Archived