Bills Bengals; Good, Bad, and Ugly

Gutsy, gritty win against a great team.

Great playcalling. Only the shovel to Lafell at the end was a bit dodgy and we don't know that wasn't improvisation.

Injury city.

I didn't mind the fans chucking beer over Tate. It's Tate. That's what you do to ex-players.

23 minutes ago, VonBlade said:

Gutsy, gritty win against a great team.

Great playcalling. Only the shovel to Lafell at the end was a bit dodgy and we don't know that wasn't improvisation.

Injury city.

I didn't mind the fans chucking beer over Tate. It's Tate. That's what you do to ex-players.

I wouldn't have wasted a $10 beer. Lol

4 minutes ago, whodey? said:

I wouldn't have wasted a $10 beer. Lol

this....

Great: Got the W

Good: Andy (gutty performance today), AJ (when he wasn't giving them the ball) Geno, Lawson and Burdock

Bad: O-liine still terrible in the run game

Ugly: AJ (when he was giving them the ball), injuries..hope Dre is ok

Beautiful:

Win

AJ's long TD

Taze

Good:

Gutsy day by Andy

Pass blocking was solid

Defense played well, especially for being without their 2 starting CBs most of the game

Bad

AJ giving up the ball

Ugly

Run blocking

16 minutes ago, Jason said:

Beautiful:

Win

AJ's long TD

Taze

Good:

Gutsy day by Andy

Pass blocking was solid

Defense played well, especially for being without their 2 starting CBs most of the game

Bad

AJ giving up the ball

Ugly

Run blocking

Ya nailed it.  Andy was gutsy all day long. Nice.  

The fan thing was embarrassing.  

Something tells me that if I rewind the Stealer Bengal game at PBS, I'd see that the drink originated from the same corner of the endzone. Opposite from where Amish and LT sit and a little closer to the field.

totally expected a loss. come on 3-1 team leading the patriots against a 1-3 team that only beat the browns. pleasantly surprised here. kept waiting for the worst thing to happen every drive and 3 of them it did. luckily the defense came up big today. 3 turnovers and a win is massive. 2-3 into the bye after the way this team looked in the first couple is huge. fuck the stealers and get to 3-3 whodey.

47 minutes ago, whodey365 said:

totally expected a loss. come on 3-1 team leading the patriots against a 1-3 team that only beat the browns. pleasantly surprised here. kept waiting for the worst thing to happen every drive and 3 of them it did. luckily the defense came up big today. 3 turnovers and a win is massive. 2-3 into the bye after the way this team looked in the first couple is huge. fuck the stealers and get to 3-3 whodey.

stealers look like they aren't very good...and the rapist has sucked all year...

I’ve been to numerous NFL stadiums and beer gets poured on teams all the time. To hear you guys saying it’s “embarrassing, trashy, classless” cracks me up. Green Bay fans are known to moon opposing teams busses when they come to the stadium.... way worst than beer being poured. 

Who gives a rats ass if they talk about the beer... it’s not like our little flyover city is going to be mentioned for anything good anyway.

SMDH

22 minutes ago, USN Bengal said:

I’ve been to numerous NFL stadiums and beer gets poured on teams all the time. To hear you guys saying it’s “embarrassing, trashy, classless” cracks me up. Green Bay fans are known to moon opposing teams busses when they come to the stadium.... way worst than beer being poured. 

Who gives a rats ass if they talk about the beer... it’s not like our little flyover city is going to be mentioned for anything good anyway.

SMDH

This!!!!

Archived