Chris Foerster resigns after drug video emerges

Montana Bengal

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/10/09/chris-foerster-resigns-after-drug-video-emerges/

Chris Foerster resigns after drug video emerges
Posted by Darin Gantt on October 9, 2017, 10:13 AM EDT

It didn’t take long for the strange story of Dolphins offensive line coach Chris Foerster to reach its logical conclusion.

The Dolphins issued a statement saying Foerster is resigning his post today.

“I am resigning from my position with the Miami Dolphins and accept full responsibility for my actions,” he said. “I want to apologize to the organization and my sole focus is on getting the help that I need with the support of my family and medical professionals.”

After video of Foerster snorting white powder with a rolled up $20 bill emerged last night, the Dolphins issued the kind of statement that you issue when you don’t know what else to say.

This morning, they added a little more.

“We were made aware of the video late last night and have no tolerance for this behavior, the team statement read. “After speaking with Chris this morning, he accepted full responsibility and we accepted his resignation effective immediately. Although Chris is no longer with the organization, we will work with him to get the help he needs during this time.”

Foerster’s the second offensive line coach they’ve had to jettison in recent years, after Jim Turner was let go as a result of the Jonathan Martin-Richie Incognito bullying scandal.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/10/ex-girlfriend-leaks-video-of-dolphins-coach-snorting-cocaine-after-owner-backs-trumps-anthem-tantrum/

Ex-girlfriend leaks video of Dolphins coach snorting drugs after owner backs Trump’s anthem tantrum

TRAVIS GETTYS
09 OCT 2017 AT 09:24 ET      

A model leaked video of a Miami Dolphins coach snorting what appears to be cocaine as revenge for the team owner backing President Donald Trump on player protests.

Kijuana Nige, a Las Vegas-based model, posted the video late Sunday on Facebook showing offensive line coach Chris Foerster snorting lines through a $20 bill inside Dolphins offices before a team meeting, reported the Miami New Times.

“The white people mad at me like I forced blow down this mans nose and like I recorded it on tha low,” she said after the video went viral. “No those are his habits and he recorded himself and sent it to me professing his love. So quick to make excuses for him but will roast a minority player over an anthem, dog fights, weed, domestic issues etc. But y’all keep saying ALL LIVES MATTER STFU‼️”

“If his ass was black they would be dragging him thru the (mud) face 1st,” she added.

Nige said she used to date Foerster, who has coached 34 years in the NFL for several teams.

“I think about you when I do it, I think about how much I miss you, how hot we got together,” Foerster says in the video. “How much fun it was, so much fun. Last little bit before I go to my meeting. I wish I was licking this off your p*ssy.”

Nige posted the video on social media hours after Dolphins owner Stephen Ross reversed his position on player protests.

Ross told a Miami Herald columnist that he disagreed with players kneeling for the National Anthem since Trump had made the protests “about patriotism.”

“It’s a different dialogue today,” Ross told the columnist. “Whenever you’re dealing with the flag, you’re dealing with something different. [The president] has changed that whole paradigm of what protest is. I think it’s incumbent upon the players today, because of how the public is looking at it, to stand and salute the flag.”

Trump sent Vice President Mike Pence to Sunday’s game between Indianapolis Colts and San Francisco 49ers with the order to leave if players kneeled — which some did.

Foerster resigned Monday morning to focus on “getting the help that I need with the support of my family and medical professionals.”

On 10/9/2017 at 11:24 AM, Montana Bengal said:

My brother-in-law is a fins fan and has stopped watching this season because of all the "political stuff."  I'm going to say that it was a good year for him to stop watching.

Wasn't it a Dol[him coach who beat up a kid over a fishing pole?

Or was that last year?

On 10/9/2017 at 6:26 PM, T-Dub said:

LOL "Las Vegas-based model"

Um.. Model what? :lol:

PSA:  Posting selfies on the internet is not modeling

edited to add that I really DGAF if dude wants to snort coke and bang hookers

first thing I thought... "model"  lol 

Archived