What will you be doing during the Bye Week?

On 10/10/2017 at 12:08 PM, LostInDaJungle said:

Well, this was my project after the Bills game:

table.jpg.ca06e6d2ef863dbe558976776776fc5b.jpg

So, I have a feeling there will be a lot of pool played at the house this weekend. My table has new felt, the legs have been redrilled and rethreaded, table is leveled.

I also took down 4 large limbs that were hanging over where I park, so we'll be chopping that up for firewood.

After that - Stop, hammock time.....

20246229_10209421764087457_2666162205308953710_n.thumb.jpg.19c37a2f5972be0922ffe3d5f3376ef2.jpg

Sweet! Nice work man

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

I thought the Chiefs were supposed to be good?

The early wins against Pats/Eagles made them look better, last 3 wins were against some average teams at best.  Got in a shoot-out with Houston that exposed holes on defense & Alex Smith is not a great QB.

23 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Uncalled late helmet-to-helmet shot from Mitchell.   Can't wait to see how many games he's suspeHAHAHAHAA

:bitch_please-min:

Welp..  That's enough integrities for me..  Back to chorin'

one person jumped up and head butted smith penalty but off setting if that was 55 suspended 3 games.  guaranteed.

No one should have expected anything different. The Favored Children vs the Sacramento Kings. 

All the more, for the FC's to get their "off the mat" choirs from the media cheerleaders for the adoring (purchasing) AvgFan USA. 

A completely predictable contest. And I am nowhere close to even having it on TV--blessed be AT&T/Local CBS contract disputes. 

3 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

A completely predictable contest. 

Completely.   Now that they have their statement win :70_poop:  maybe the officials will stay out of it next week?  Until one of our guys gets sick of his teammates being targeted and retaliates, of course.  I'd call it self-defense but the refs, Goodell, media and most fans obviously will not.  Either way I expect our d-line to magically disappear.  

In all honesty this game was an L on everyone's calendar so I only hope we give as we get and nobody ends up on IR.  Like any game against these greasy dickbags. 

I dont recall the entire NFL going into mourning when our QB got intentionally knee-capped in a playoff game like with Aaron Rodgers right now. 

Fuck off packers fans now it's time to see how the peasants live for once in your entitled fucking cheese eating lives. Fuck off. 

During the Bye Week, I realized or reaffirmed that I only like the Bengals and the rest of the NFL ... no so much.

I only watched parts of both games but...

Cleveland has a very good chance of not winning a game this season.  As a matter of fact, if I knew a bookie, I would lay a couple bucks on it.  And of course, they would end up winning a few but moot point.  Anyway, maybe they can bring back their strike team.  Baby Huey will be fired and replace Marvin as brain numb head coach du jour.  He is terrible.

Pittsburgh is one of Godell's Chosen and have carte blanch to do anything they want without penalty or repercussions.  Now that Discount Double Check is wiping off Flo's lipstick from his dipstick in the hospital, I think the Stools will go all the way to the Super Bowl.

Pretty boring games, really.  Like reading the last chapter of a book first.  You know how it was going to turn out from the first page.

Archived