Bengals-Stealers on Oct. 22 'flexed' to later start time

55 minutes ago, Champ Kind said:

I hope that in this "prime time" matchup Geno sacks Big Fat Ben 4 times in the 1st half, and we build a 17-0 lead so we can watch all the Yinzers tuck their tails and run back to their tailgates. And on the 1st series of the second half, Burfict de-cleats that little whiney ass bitch across the middle on the cleanest hit of his career. Then Dalton hits Kroft on consecutive drives for TD's and we forget the kid's name we drafted from Notre Dame. Is this too much to ask?

Not too much to ask... but way more than the NFL would allow. Your wish list presupposes that an actual real football game would be permitted to be played. 

I take that all back. I forgot about the habits of Marvelous Marvin Lewis when leading at the half. Make zero adjustments, sit on the lead while making zero effort to put more points on the board, and apply zero pressure to the opposing team's quarterback while he picks us apart until we are on the wrong side of the scoreboard. Heck I'd feel better down 3 or tied at the half. Marv is the worst at making halftime adjustments. Wasn't it just last year we had these clowns in the bag and blew it late?

Whichever scenario unveils Sunday...I thankfully will not be watching. Golf in the morning, followed by outdoor chores later on, ending with a cookout with non-sports involved friends. Perfect day. 

I declared after the Playoff Circus Sideshow, I would not ever view the Bengals play them--live or on the TV--again. I have kept to that promise.   

On 10/12/2017 at 7:57 AM, mhfinks said:

Well Shit - Prime time - and nationwide - Whats our record after the Bi-week? and Prime time? Shit shit shit shit shit! Ok tantrum over - Go Bengals!

Bengals have won 6 of their last 8 late afternoon games.

On 10/18/2017 at 3:28 PM, Le Tigre said:

Whichever scenario unveils Sunday...I thankfully will not be watching. Golf in the morning, followed by outdoor chores later on, ending with a cookout with non-sports involved friends. Perfect day. 

I declared after the Playoff Circus Sideshow, I would not ever view the Bengals play them--live or on the TV--again. I have kept to that promise.   

After watching Mitchell not get suspended yet again, I think you've got the right idea.  I don't play golf but I've got a few good fishing spots within 5-10 minutes of me.  3 hours of watching them cheapshot our guys with impunity doesn't sound like much fun to me.  It's only going to piss me off so why subject myself to it?

Archived