Comforting to know some things never change

5 hours ago, schotzee said:

So Burfict is in the clear as well for the hit??

Yes, but Adam Jones is getting hit with a $2500 fine for watching the game.

BTW, I love your new avitar.  KiWi fruit is very under rated and good for you.

This no good POS is by far the dirtiest player in football. Makes #55 look like a saint. Remember the helmet to helmet on Eifert that concussed him? But whoever eluded to it earlier is exactly correct. He's exempt from any just punishment because he plays for those Western PA dildos.

35 minutes ago, Champ Kind said:

This no good POS is by far the dirtiest player in football. Makes #55 look like a saint. Remember the helmet to helmet on Eifert that concussed him? But whoever eluded to it earlier is exactly correct. He's exempt from any just punishment because he plays for those Western PA dildos.

I don't think I've ever seen him not tackle with his helmet.

And it's "alluded". Not being a dick, just trying to help.

3 hours ago, westside bengal said:

Players from the team the Stealers are playing could go a long way in fixing the Mike Mitchell problem every time he is in the bottom of a pile.  And I am sure they could figure out a way for him to be there.

Really goes for any Stealer player for that matter.

That works if you don't mind losing games when we're the ones getting flagged for it.  

Really does piss me off and I'm sure the same though went through everyone's mind.

If that had been Burfict or Adam Jones they would have been flagged, probably ejected, a multi game suspension and hefty fine.

But ass clowns like Mitchell, Shazier, etc. can do whatever they damn well please and nada.

That is what is killing football for me, not any sort of political gestures or boycott stuff.

SNL could do a skit of the NFL Replay room full of Patriot posters, the Tom Brady cafeteria and the Stealers complimentary Hot Tub and bar.  85% of the country would love it.  Someone play Roger Goddell who would overturn any bad calls against those asshats.

Roger: "I am gonna have to over rule you Jim, looks like Alex Smith backed into Mitchell's helmet to me. Want another free beer and your paycheck?" 

12 hours ago, Hooky said:

Jeremy Fuckface Fowler to the rescue.

Stealers safety Mitchell: 'I'm not a dirty player' http://es.pn/2xJWw9M
via @ESPN App http://es.pn/app

He was falling, huh....just like he was trying to jump over AJ Green with his head down last year.  Lying bitch.   A real shame he is from the Cincinnati area.

5 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

He was falling, huh....just like he was trying to jump over AJ Green with his head down last year.  Lying bitch.   A real shame he is from the Cincinnati area.

AND a grad of Ohio University.  Or at least he went there.  Bet he was a real peach in Athens.

usa_today_10342631.0.jpgth-3.jpegbitch...

Archived