Its Squeelers Week - lets show them so love!

2 hours ago, Hooky said:

Did anybody watch the game last night? Romo was channeling his inner Collinsworth and talking about the stealers more than either team that was playing. They were so great and figured out KC the week before. Now teams know how to stop them. The hilarious part was during a play, he was reiterating that Oakland's D was using the stealers approach, one of the rushers dove at Smith's knee and got flagged. 

I have only heard him on the Packers telecast--and only because I was at an event where having the sound on the TV's was insisted. I found him to be an incessant chattering magpie--while somewhat better in analysis than more "seasoned" boors in the business--still insanely annoying. I will stuff cotton in my ears before ever listening to him again.    

15 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Friday...

Both TV's jumped the electrical shark.  Kaput!

Off to Costco to buy a new one just for the game.

Had to put the top down on my hull-a-baloo to get it home.

Now... to hook it up and hope it works.

WHO DEY!!

There you go...you missed your opportunity to miss the whole damn thing. 

Even if I was choosing to view this approaching NFL circus sideshow, I could not anyway--as my cable provider is in a dispute with the local CBS affiliate and has blocked the broadcast. 

3 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

There you go...you missed your opportunity to miss the whole damn thing. 

Even if I was choosing to view this approaching NFL circus sideshow, I could not anyway--as my cable provider is in a dispute with the local CBS affiliate and has blocked the broadcast. 

I'm getting the game - but I'm with you, I don't think I have the stomach to watch it. I might as well be watching...

Goodell-as-McMahon.gif

Guys, how could you NOT watch this game? It's essentially our season. We dug ourselves a hole, and winning this game climbs us out of it and puts us at second place with the Rats. I don't understand how any Bengals fan would not watch this game. It's going to be greasy, grimy, gritty and physical. It'll be perfect when we beat those assholes in their stupid stadium named after ketchup.

Archived