Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
mhfinks

Its Squeelers Week - lets show them so love!

Recommended Posts

The last trip I made to Cincinnati we decided to take one of the shit rags down to the parking lot before the game and give it the treatment it deserves. The worst part was going into a store and having to buy one of these.

 

image.png.0c0634205efc3a46e1252ff71b9dd3c4.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, omgdrdoom said:

The last trip I made to Cincinnati we decided to take one of the shit rags down to the parking lot before the game and give it the treatment it deserves. The worst part was going into a store and having to buy one of these.

 

image.png.0c0634205efc3a46e1252ff71b9dd3c4.png

yeah, that's what I call an idiot, but hey, you're from there..... :ninja:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I work for the City of Cincinnati and this girl brought in stealers cupcakes today. Typical inbred stealer fan just out to annoy people. She can't name more than 4 people on the team and knows jack shit about football. She thinks it's funny, but she bought a shit load of cupcakes that nobody is going to eat. Her dumb ass probably thinks it's worth it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Hooky said:

I work for the City of Cincinnati and this girl brought in stealers cupcakes today. Typical inbred stealer fan just out to annoy people. She can't name more than 4 people on the team and knows jack shit about football. She thinks it's funny, but she bought a shit load of cupcakes that nobody is going to eat. Her dumb ass probably thinks it's worth it.

I wear my Bengals stuff to work, especially before Stiller week like today, but I try to not be an obnoxious asshole. Obviously these inbreds can't help themselves because apparently keeping to myself and wearing an AJ Green jersey here means that I need reminded how much of a "piece of shit thug" Burfict is every time I walk out of my office.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, omgdrdoom said:

I wear my Bengals stuff to work, especially before Stiller week like today, but I try to not be an obnoxious asshole. Obviously these inbreds can't help themselves because apparently keeping to myself and wearing an AJ Green jersey here means that I need reminded how much of a "piece of shit thug" Burfict is every time I walk out of my office.

I would have to laugh. At how much he's in their heads and at the irony. How can they have no idea of the shitbags that are on their team? And they wish Burfict was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, omgdrdoom said:

I wear my Bengals stuff to work, especially before Stiller week like today, but I try to not be an obnoxious asshole. Obviously these inbreds can't help themselves because apparently keeping to myself and wearing an AJ Green jersey here means that I need reminded how much of a "piece of shit thug" Burfict is every time I walk out of my office.

I'm surprised you're still alive or at least not in the hospital.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

I'm surprised you're still alive or at least not in the hospital.

Eh they're all just a bunch of shit talkers (bad ones too). All they can do is talk about how Marvin can't win anything, Andy is the worst QB in the NFL, or that Burdock is literally Hitler. My response is usually to just laugh and say "yep they sure are" and that's about it.

 

In the past I've tried to have a real conversation with some of them but it's useless. All you'll hear about is 6 rings and that Hines Ward hit Keith Rivers in the jaw a decade ago. Even some good friends of mine who are otherwise decent Stealers fans are totally into the whole "Burfict is the dirtiest player in NFL history" narrative.

 

This morning on the local sports radio the hosts were going on and on how Mike Mitchell is just a hard hitting, tough safety that plays the enforcer role that the defense needs. I can't remember the exact words but it was fucking hilarious how they talked about him and then turned around and brought up Burfict being dirty about a minute later. Fuck 'em all at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, mhfinks said:

Get After Them!

tempAP546435704813_5--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

tempAP343364881628_3--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Isn't 2 players tackling Weinsteinberger at the same time a penalty?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hooky said:

Isn't 2 players tackling Weinsteinberger at the same time a penalty?

Only if the TAZ is involved - otherwise its ok! Just saying!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did anybody watch the game last night? Romo was channeling his inner Collinsworth and talking about the stealers more than either team that was playing. They were so great and figured out KC the week before. Now teams know how to stop them. The hilarious part was during a play, he was reiterating that Oakland's D was using the stealers approach, one of the rushers dove at Smith's knee and got flagged. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Go-Bengals.com on Facebook

Go-Bengals.com on Twitter

×