Official Bengals at Stealers Game Thread...

5 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

"and that's another sack"

How does Alexander have a job?

Only The Redeemer knows the answer to that one.  I believe he's the only pre-Marvin coach remaining.  Dude is bulletproof.  Prime example of the lack of accountability that ends in them playing like this in games like this one.

Just now, Marlon23 said:

No!!!!!!!!!!   Time for us to admit we suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!   We sound stupid when we act like we are even close to them!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that doesnt mean we put up fucking Stealers trophies, what the fuck is wrong with you?

1 minute ago, Marlon23 said:

No!!!!!!!!!!   Time for us to admit we suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!   We sound stupid when we act like we are even close to them!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck you... you fucking troll 

are you kidding me? 

3 minutes ago, Marlon23 said:

Well I don't need to see that shit to realize that.   Being a mod has its good points.

Just now, Jamie_B said:

that doesnt mean we put up fucking Stealers trophies, what the fuck is wrong with you?

WE HAVE TO FACE THE FACTS WE ARE NOT GOING TO BEAT THEM so we need to stop talking so much trash, everyday at work I defend these idiots and really mean it to Pittsburgh fans and then I have to hear it for a week when we play gams like this... WE SUCK!

Guys Im not going to lie, this is the first game Ive watched this year. Until this year, I haven't missed a game since sometime in the mid 90's. I now enjoy Sundays so much more. I highly recommend it. Anyone who has followed this team for a while, you already know what's going to happen. You have example after example to look at. If any of you actually thought the Bengals would or might win this game, you are just refusing to be rational. Marvin/Dalton + Big Game = Loss. 

I only watched this game because it was on later than usual and I was done actually doing things with my life for the day. This was a great reminder as to why I no longer care. 

Just now, Marlon23 said:

WE HAVE TO FACE THE FACTS WE ARE NOT GOING TO BEAT THEM so we need to stop talking so much trash, everyday at work I defend these idiots and really mean it to Pittsburgh fans and then I have to hear it for a week when we play gams like this... WE SUCK!

That does not mean we celebrate the fucking Stealers, you fucking troll.

Paul-cock-sucking-Alexander needs to be gone tomorrow morning.  Marvin-our-jobs-Lewis and anyone else who thought this shit-show of an offensive line was acceptable to start the season need to go the day after the end of game 16 along with Fisher & Oblowme.  Deal Dalton for the best draft picks you can get.  Use the savings to sign the best OL(s) available, as well as the best OL coach you can find.   Bring in a hardass HC.   Draft 2-3 more OLs in the first 3-4 rounds including a LT in the first round.  Run the ball every down the rest of the season to keep McWebb the rest of the season or sign Kapernick or someone else to use as a sacrificial lamb.

Just now, Marlon23 said:

We are quite aware of the facts.

No need to fuel the fire for lurking Pittsburgh trolls.

Mods .... intervene?

Archived