Official Bengals at Stealers Game Thread...

1 minute ago, Marlon23 said:

Thanks!!  I am so mad right now..  I am sick of this team and wasting money on this and then having to go to work and listen to idiots we are not even close..

Going off on the board appears to be common place.   Doing so on a game against the Stealers will usually result in your crucifixion.   

17 minutes ago, snarkster said:

Bring in a hardass HC. 

Mostly this (and getting rid of the dead weight HC/Assistant HC to make it happen).

Of course the Charmin-soft Redeemer would never allow this.  Simpering wouldn't bust a grape in a food fight mf.

5 minutes ago, kriZENry said:

It’s the same shit everyone, competitive first half then fold in the second. Coaching change please and a new OL coach. This is garbage coaching with great players. 

Its those good ol' Marvin half time adjustments.

"We've got them right where we want them.  Now go out there and play for the tie."

6 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Its those good ol' Marvin half time adjustments.

"We've got them right where we want them.  Now go out there and play for the tie."

I had my doubts that Marvin needed to go but today it is clear time to move on.  With this much talent we are going nowhere which is really sad for AD AJ GA CD and the new guys.

1 hour ago, Marlon23 said:

I had my doubts that Marvin needed to go but today it is clear time to move on.  With this much talent we are going nowhere which is really sad for AD AJ GA CD and the new guys.

Right.. I thought I knew it like a few years ago...but the last couple have made it evident..... the dude is fucking clueless

9 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

Right.. I thought I knew it like a few years ago...but the last couple have made it evident..... the dude is fucking clueless

Seriously he has done some great things of course, especially turning the Bengals Brand around.  He must consider this his last year himself.  sorry about the post early I just lose my mind when we are embarrassed like this as fans..  I lose it.  haha have a good night Fluhartz

2 minutes ago, Marlon23 said:

Seriously he has done some great things of course, especially turning the Bengals Brand around.  He must consider this his last year himself.  sorry about the post early I just lose my mind when we are embarrassed like this as fans..  I lose it.  haha have a good night Fluhartz

yea... thanks for taking us out of the 90's...but go away  

It's cool man..  I can't stand it when this kind of shit happens.....I lose it too... I hate the stealers more than anything in the world....

11 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

yea... thanks for taking us out of the 90's...but go away  

It's cool man..  I can't stand it when this kind of shit happens.....I lose it too... I hate the stealers more than anything in the world....

Exactly well time to go watch some football and fall asleep and go to work tomorrow have a good night!  peace for now. 

I hate our fucking team. No balls, no soul, no nothing. I am going to the Colts game next Sunday because we have free tickets and my youngest son is a Colts fan (and I will actually be rooting for the Colts to win, for him). I am pretty much done with this team. Not because of any conspiracy, but I can't keep putting my emotions on the line for games that matter when the team can't even show up. Primetime, playoff games, Steelers games, games against the Patriots, MNF...we should win ONE of these eventually, right?

1 hour ago, Bunghole said:

I hate our fucking team. No balls, no soul, no nothing. I am going to the Colts game next Sunday because we have free tickets and my youngest son is a Colts fan (and I will actually be rooting for the Colts to win, for him). I am pretty much done with this team. Not because of any conspiracy, but I can't keep putting my emotions on the line for games that matter when the team can't even show up. Primetime, playoff games, Steelers games, games against the Patriots, MNF...we should win ONE of these eventually, right?

The NFL is not watchable.  Patriots shutting out Falcons 23-0. Arizona, Indy and Denver shutout. Carolina 3 points. Giants 7 points. Titans beat Cleve 12 to 9 in OT?  Can you imagine how horrible that game was?  Just awful football.  Oh, and we are what everybody outside of Cincy thinks we were.  

And why the fuck didn't we run the ball in the 2nd half? 

Archived