Official Bengals at Stealers Game Thread...

:2rave::2rave::2rave::2rave:

SO EXCITED! This is literally our season guys. And not because it's against the Steelers as much as it is that we're 2-3 and have to keep piling up wins to get back into the division race. We're just a game and a half out right now but realistically, dropping this one and going to 2-4 really dooms us.

Ah fuck, who am I kidding, it's the Pig Fuckers from Shitsburgh! I want to beat them...so...badly.

And if you happened to be listening to James Rapien and Chick earlier talking about John Ross not playing today on 1530 and you heard a guy named Steve call in from Bright Indiana to talk about Ross...that was me!

:lol:

Who Dey!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Just win this fucking game.

I hate this team so god damn much

Their fans are unbearable..even my good friends that are stealer fans (I know..I shouldn't have those) are assholes...lol

I want Geno to tear Jens head off..Taze to be the beast that he is and Andy to be good... 

I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!!!

WHO-DEY!!!!!!!!!

17 minutes ago, Bunghole said:

:2rave::2rave::2rave::2rave:

SO EXCITED! This is literally our season guys. And not because it's against the Steelers as much as it is that we're 2-3 and have to keep piling up wins to get back into the division race. We're just a game and a half out right now but realistically, dropping this one and going to 2-4 really dooms us.

Ah fuck, who am I kidding, it's the Pig Fuckers from Shitsburgh! I want to beat them...so...badly.

And if you happened to be listening to James Rapien and Chick earlier talking about John Ross not playing today on 1530 and you heard a guy named Steve call in from Bright Indiana to talk about Ross...that was me!

Who Dey!?!?!?!?!?!?!

What did you have to say about Ross  ?

5 minutes ago, Numbers said:

What did you have to say about Ross  ?

That I was frustrated with his continual injury issues, that we drafted an injured player and how a guy like Ross that while surely adding another element to the offense when healthy, is likely to battle injuries throughout his career because of his slight frame and his history of injuries. James Rapien cut me off before I could get to the travesty that is Mike Mitchell.

7 minutes ago, Jason said:

So as of about 7:30 we'll either be talking draft or playoffs.

Yeah, for sure. 2-4 would be nigh near impossible to come back from. We'd need to win 8 of our last 10 games to sniff the wildcard or the division, depending.

....and they kept me on hold until the last minute and I never got to make my point. James and Chick derailed the "is this a rivalry?" discussion with ten minutes of "blah, blah, blah" about AJ McCarron because some idiot caller suggested a trade between the Steelers and Bengals for Martavious Bryant. As if we don't have enough wideouts already....

Archived