Marvin Lost All Control of Team?

59 minutes ago, saphead said:

The entire team needs a culture change and the only way that can happen is by cleaning house. 

Are hearing us Mike? That includes you. The Patriots came out of suckivity  when they finally got a decent owner. That's right Mike, you're the suckiest. Marvin can be your fall guy and I really do feel bad for him. He was so passionate about making this team a winner which he did, but you handcuffed him . Shame on you Mike Brown. You suck. 

46 minutes ago, schotzee said:

Are hearing us Mike? That includes you. The Patriots came out of suckivity  when they finally got a decent owner. That's right Mike, you're the suckiest. Marvin can be your fall guy and I really do feel bad for him. He was so passionate about making this team a winner which he did, but you handcuffed him . Shame on you Mike Brown. You suck. 

indeed 

I honestly don't dislike ole marv.... he just has to go at this point 

will the next coach be worse...very possible, but I am ready for that chance

8 hours ago, Bunghole said:

Marvin has needed to go for some time now. Will I post that post-San Diego Stephen A Smith video again? Why, yes I will.

I have to laugh when I see people post quotes from guys Stephen A Smith, Skip Bayless, and Colin Cowherd.  Those guys are jokes who don't care about anything but stirring the pot.

Even if one of those guys 100% agreed with a point I was trying to make I would be embarrassed to say they were on my side.

58 minutes ago, fredtoast said:

I have to laugh when I see people post quotes from guys Stephen A Smith, Skip Bayless, and Colin Cowherd.  Those guys are jokes who don't care about anything but stirring the pot.

Even if one of those guys 100% agreed with a point I was trying to make I would be embarrassed to say they were on my side.

Meh. I normally can't stand the guy either but he was right then and it's pertinent now. Moreso, even.

Archived