Marvin Lost All Control of Team?

Everyone on here is pretty much guilty of construing another posters words from time to time. It takes 2 to make an argument. I have backed off on my argument many times when the horse is beaten to death. I honestly love reading everyone's input whether I agree or disagree. I'm with Harry, sometimes you just have to :popcorn:

2 hours ago, fredtoast said:

"Marvin has to be fired.  And to prove my point here are four examples of teams that fired their coach and won playoff games."

Denying that you said that?  I post the exact quote if you want.

All of this "I never said that" bullshit is getting old.

Go ahead, post the exact quote if you want to make a fool of yourself.  I never said such a thing.  Here is EXACTLY what you posted in response to me: 

"I am not "satisfied with mediocrity".  Instead I am smart enough to see that teams who changes coaches every two years rarely succeed."   

You made up total bullshit. I NEVER implied or stated that we should have fired Marvin Lewis in 2004 after his second year.  What are smoking?  He has been here 15 FUCKING YEARS, its 2017.  

And my example was of one WELL RUN TEAM (Not 4) , the Broncos. In the same time Marvin has been here, they have had 5 coaches.   They only had Josh McDaniels for 2 years. Fired his ass because he couldnn't get it done, hired John Fox and in 4 years he make the playoffs 4 times to include an AFC Championship and got their ass kicked in the Superbowl.   It wasn't good enough.  Brought in Kubiak and won a Superbowl the next year.   They are not afraid to roll the dice.

The Brown family doesn't roll dice.  The mission is mediocrity at a low price.  Marvin Lewis and the coordinators they hire fit the bill to a T.  They don't make changes because it costs them money.  They will probably fire Marvin this year if things don't improve since it won't cost them money.   Anyone who thinks we will hire a well known successful coach at the price it would demand is on crack. The next head coach will come in at 3 to 3.5 mil which is the bottom of the league.  It will be a decent coordinator of a current team or Hue Jackson. 

26 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Thank heavens this thread is back on the right track.

Track... Because Katie's a runner and that helps her glutes?

But on a more serious note... How tiny is Katie?

201505091254464692396.jpg.8836d5e1b61ab8be975f8003a7c969d6.jpg

Granted, Whit makes anyone look small, but she's Dr Ruth in this photo. I dunno why but I always assumed she was bigger.

46 minutes ago, LostInDaJungle said:

Track... Because Katie's a runner and that helps her glutes?

But on a more serious note... How tiny is Katie?

201505091254464692396.jpg.8836d5e1b61ab8be975f8003a7c969d6.jpg

Granted, Whit makes anyone look small, but she's Dr Ruth in this photo. I dunno why but I always assumed she was bigger.

I count at least 4 better OT's than Ogbuehi in this photo.  The water bottle is also lying on the field doing nothing so we'll call that a draw.

7 hours ago, T-Dub said:

I count at least 4 better OT's than Ogbuehi in this photo.  The water bottle is also lying on the field doing nothing so we'll call that a draw.

Yeah whatever, at least we didn't OveRpaY!!11!!1!!! any of them!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, fredtoast said:

"You don't look like you need an extension to me, Andrew."

This was the beginning of the misunderstanding that led to Whit leaving.

That's pretty offensive to men who need penis extensions. I'm so sick of living in a world where it's OK to sexualize a man's penis and think that raping them is no big deal.

half :ph34r:

7 minutes ago, omgdrdoom said:

That's pretty offensive to men who need penis extensions. I'm so sick of living in a world where it's OK to sexualize a man's penis and think that raping them is no big deal.

half :ph34r:

People don't understand how cruel men can be to other men about their penis size and that disappoints me. Large or small, it affects us all.

Archived