Who will be the Bengals head coach in 2018?

Head Coach 2018  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the Bengals head coach in 2018?

• Marvin Lewis
    • Paul Guenther
    • Darrin Simmons
    • Other internal coach (who?)
    • Hue Jackson
    • Other external coach (who?)

Truthfully, i don't know who will be the Head Coach Next Year. I think a storm is brewing and Marvin will not be the coach. I also do not believe that we will promote the HC from inside the organization. I would love to see Marvin stay on as GM - he has done well with this organization and has brought us out of the graveyard and back into the trenches.

I don't see any up and coming coach wanting to come here because of our ownership. Had Marvin been let go after failing to win a playoff game after 3 or 4 times... maybe... but all our ownership has shown to any prospective coach is a commitment to "good enough".

As long as the ownership remains the same, the outcome will as well. Of course if a coach is just looking for job security, then this is probably an appealing opportunity. 

28 minutes ago, Jason said:

They did for a while but I think they have been better recently. 

Aye. Since the NFL is more offensive minded now I'm leaning towards an offensive mind for hc! We went with a defensive guru and got fairly good results overall. Maybe an offensive guru can get us over the top. I'm gonna throw in Matt lafleur as my choice.  I believe he is an up and comer. Did wonders with Matt Ryan and now Jared Goff.

Archived