Official Colts Bengals game thread

Just now, HavePityPlease said:

"Tackling the passer with full body weight"?????? WTF WHEN DID THIS BECOME A THING???

Lol, right. This is becoming to common an occurence for Lawson. That's 3 or 4 games in a row he has had big very meaningful penalties called against him. He made up for the Buffalo one at least.

Just now, Jason said:

Ask Justin Smith

If you mean the time in 2006 when Smith was penalized by Mike Carey for "body slamming" Gradkowski or whatever the fuck they called it, and cost us a playoff birth, yeah, I hear you, but this one was worse.  At least Gradkowski actually kinda sorta rolled onto his head, this was just a normal football tackle and the QB sold it.

1 minute ago, HavePityPlease said:

If you mean the time in 2006 when Smith was penalized by Mike Carey for "body slamming" Gradkowski or whatever the fuck they called it, and cost us a playoff birth, yeah, I hear you, but this one was worse.  At least Gradkowski actually kinda sorta rolled onto his head, this was just a normal football tackle and the QB sold it.

Yep.  I was there for that one.  

14 minutes ago, BengalFanInTO said:

The key to winning this game is getting the ball in to Mixon's hands at least 15 times in the second half. Sadly most touches will need to be screen passes because as soon as the ball is snapped the defensive line is five steps in to the backfield.

Also, Dre Kirkpatrick is dogshit.

Yes, but not on the 1st series of the half. I hate Marvin Lewis so very much. 

Archived