Thank you Detroit

The timing was impeccable.

I just finished The Walking Dead  and switched over to the Squeel game to see Pits pinned at the two only to see a 90+

yard toss and run to some fool named Ju Ju.  Right then I heard the ghost of Dandy Don singing "Turn Out the Lights".

Collinsworthless was in Hall of Fame form with Steelerlove to the point where I thought he was going to invite Ju Ju to ride

his bicycle over to his house to sleep with his wife and serve them cocoa and cookies in bed the next morning.

1 hour ago, High School Harry said:

The timing was impeccable.

I just finished The Walking Dead  and switched over to the Squeel game to see Pits pinned at the two only to see a 90+

yard toss and run to some fool named Ju Ju.  Right then I heard the ghost of Dandy Don singing "Turn Out the Lights".

Collinsworthless was in Hall of Fame form with Steelerlove to the point where I thought he was going to invite Ju Ju to ride

his bicycle over to his house to sleep with his wife and serve them cocoa and cookies in bed the next morning.

It was worse than that.  The whole game was like a soap opera concerning poor little Martavis "Dopey" Bryant and the young upstart Ju Ju. Everytime Ju Ju caught a ball we heard, "I wonder what this means for Martavis?"

3 hours ago, schotzee said:

Lol and as far as the thread , how can we get mad for Detroit not beating them after we just got our asses handed to us by them? Not being ignorant mhfinks just my 1 cent.

I agree but they stayed in the game to the end and I had to watch! #nojoyinbengalland

2 hours ago, SF2 said:

It was worse than that.  The whole game was like a soap opera concerning poor little Martavis "Dopey" Bryant and the young upstart Ju Ju. Everytime Ju Ju caught a ball we heard, "I wonder what this means for Martavis?"

Does this mean for Halloween Martinis (tyvm, spell check) Bryant is going out as a Cleveland Brownie?

(I'm going as Harvey Weinstein.  I haven't shaved for a week and I'm going to run around grabbing women by the ass)

2 hours ago, SF2 said:

He's been wanting out. Don't know why it was denied before.leverage for the team maybe. Idk.

Archived