Very Official Bengals-Jags Gameday Thread

AJ Green's frustration with Andy Dalton finally manifested in his actions beyond flailing his arms in frustration after repeated missed throws when he's wide open (Like earlier vs Jags)...Marvin and Dalton should both be shown the door ASAP.  Both are detriments to this team.  They're both terrible, just terrible.  

1 minute ago, HavePityPlease said:

The most positive play the Bengals can have at this point is an incomplete pass.  Because they don't lose anything.

yep..

we all have talked about it all year...but this offensive line is unreal....worst fucking thing I have seen in sports 

Just now, fluhartz said:

yep..

we all have talked about it all year...but this offensive line is unreal....worst fucking thing I have seen in sports 

Even if you put all other aspects of this shufflin' shit show aside, just the fact that Lewis/Alexander thought it was acceptable to go to Camp with this collection of OL misfits, alone is reason for them to be gone.  Practically everybody on this board saw the disaster coming - they are making big bucks and evidently didn't.

I think the best part about this game is the Bengals making Bortles look good.  Why?  Because it will be much funnier to watch him bomb in the future with the renewed media bias in his direction.  The guy hasn't been good at all, he just has all day and the Bengals are leaving people WIDE open.

Archived