Sign in to follow this  
T-Dub

Very Official Bengals-Jags Gameday Thread

AJ Green's frustration with Andy Dalton finally manifested in his actions beyond flailing his arms in frustration after repeated missed throws when he's wide open (Like earlier vs Jags)...Marvin and Dalton should both be shown the door ASAP.  Both are detriments to this team.  They're both terrible, just terrible.  

• Upvote 2

Just now, fluhartz said:

ha ha ha ha.. that mother fucker had time to fall down and still make the tackle in the backfield

The most positive play the Bengals can have at this point is an incomplete pass.  Because they don't lose anything.

16 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Should be a great Marvin press conference...

"We just have to go out there and do our jobs."  :shakesfist:

1 minute ago, HavePityPlease said:

The most positive play the Bengals can have at this point is an incomplete pass.  Because they don't lose anything.

yep..

we all have talked about it all year...but this offensive line is unreal....worst fucking thing I have seen in sports 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Should be a great Marvin press conference...

I want him to chuck them under a bus. We've been awful on both sides of the ball. Utterly shit.

Just now, fluhartz said:

yep..

we all have talked about it all year...but this offensive line is unreal....worst fucking thing I have seen in sports 

Even if you put all other aspects of this shufflin' shit show aside, just the fact that Lewis/Alexander thought it was acceptable to go to Camp with this collection of OL misfits, alone is reason for them to be gone.  Practically everybody on this board saw the disaster coming - they are making big bucks and evidently didn't.

• Upvote 1

I think the best part about this game is the Bengals making Bortles look good.  Why?  Because it will be much funnier to watch him bomb in the future with the renewed media bias in his direction.  The guy hasn't been good at all, he just has all day and the Bengals are leaving people WIDE open.

3 minutes ago, DudleyDawson said:

I mean on Defense .. put in McCarron for Dennard.

oh... yea.. I like that 

All Marv will do is say how we have to play smarter and not let our emotions blah blah blah. Fuck this shit pussy of a coach:2dedhorse:

5 minutes ago, DudleyDawson said:

I mean on Defense .. put in McCarron for Dennard.

Dilly Dilly :drinks:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kriZENry said:

All Marv will do is say how we have to play smarter and not let our emotions blah blah blah. Fuck this shit pussy of a coach:2dedhorse:

fuck him man.. I am so sick of this shit

They actually called a phantom facemask?  I mean, that wasn't even *close* to a facemask, and the RB's head didn't suddenly lurch or anything.  WTF is going on?