Titans Week

Titans fan from https://www.gotitans.com/

It's been a bit of a funny season for you guys, I thought you would be a lot better.

We have been pretty up-and-down too. The coaching staff is horrible, especially the head coach and OC. Marcus Mariota though is the real deal and the defense is playing really well. Our second year FS, Kevin Byard, is probably on track for big things.

What do you guys think of the game?

Bengal fan who lives in Tennessee.

I picked the Titans to be a breakout team this year.  In 2016 they seemed to have a pretty solid team everywhere except in their defensive backfield, then in the off season they addressed that through free agency (Logan Ryan, Johnathan Cyprien) and the draft (first rounder Andoree Jackson).

However they seem to be underachieving this year.  Mariotta getting injured has changed their offense, but they still have plenty to beat the Bengals,

3 hours ago, fredtoast said:

Bengal fan who lives in Tennessee.

I picked the Titans to be a breakout team this year.  In 2016 they seemed to have a pretty solid team everywhere except in their defensive backfield, then in the off season they addressed that through free agency (Logan Ryan, Johnathan Cyprien) and the draft (first rounder Andoree Jackson).

However they seem to be underachieving this year.  Mariotta getting injured has changed their offense, but they still have plenty to beat the Bengals,

They are an odd team.  Beat Seattle and Jacksonville, taken to OT by the Browns.  Any given Sunday.  I actually think we can win the next 2, Denver's offense is as offensive as ours. 

2 hours ago, SF2 said:

They are an odd team.  Beat Seattle and Jacksonville, taken to OT by the Browns.  Any given Sunday.  I actually think we can win the next 2, Denver's offense is as offensive as ours. 

Maybe so,  but we haven't had much luck at Mile High with much better teams than this one.    

Archived