2018 Coaching prospects

Kris Richard is who I would want. Everything I see about him is fantastic. Created one of the most dominant units in the game and now is the Hawks DC. Disciplinarian but still tight with players. I have watched a few Mic'd ups and his energy when coaching is infectious. Not very marvinesque. Super thoughtful and eloquent when in interviews. 

I have a feeling the Cards are in the Cards for him. 

On 11/7/2017 at 3:20 PM, Jamie_B said:

Frankly I would not be totally shocked that if he want's to coach again that Tom Coughlin gets the job. He was Mike Brown's 1st choice before Marvin, Katie wanted to bring Marvin here.

He has a front office job in Jax.  I don't see it.

11 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Bresnahan yelled a lot, too.

I suspect they will look for an offensive-minded coach, if  Marvin leaves and if  they don't decide it's another Bengals AC's "turn". 

He also put together the legion of boom.  It's not just about yelling. His players love him 

On 11/7/2017 at 8:58 PM, MichaelWeston said:

The coaches I imagine we will look at.

1. Guenther

2. Todd Haley

3. Mike Munchack* depending on the issue

4. Ken Whisenhunt

The coaches that I would love to look at

1. Frank Reich

2. Jim Bob Cooter

3. John DeFelippo

4. Kris Richard

5. Matt Burke* I can't remember why he left?

I want to take off Burke and add Marquand Manuel

my top two are Richard and Reich. 

I want Mike Zimmer.  For me that's Richard. We can just hire Bruce Arians to run the offense. 

On 11/6/2017 at 12:54 PM, Jamie_B said:

Josh McDaniels

worst possible outcome..

the guy is a tool, he knows nothing of head coaching.. they STILL tell horror stories of him being here in denver on the radio.. he was a cuntr to everyone, acted like his shit didnt stink, thought he could out think everyone, drafted tim fucking tebow, a complete and utter nightmare... 

that would damn near kill my will to even watch the bengals games...  its been on thin ice for two years now already..

1 hour ago, Jpoore said:

Pft reporting that they think hue is gonna after this season according to sources and may link up with Bengals.

Seems entirely possible.  He's failed twice already as a HC but we could do worse.  He might have better luck wrestling control away from Redeemer than another outside hire. 

18 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Seems entirely possible.  He's failed twice already as a HC but we could do worse.  He might have better luck wrestling control away from Redeemer than another outside hire. 

I don't think Hue failed with the Raiders at all. That team was absolute garbage before he got there and he got them to .500 in a single season. The new owner didn't like the way he did things is what really happened, wanted his own guy I guess.

Hue should have stayed put in Cincy, because he hurt himself and the Bengals by leaving for that dumpster fire in cleveburgh.

Archived