Should AJ Green Be Arrested for Tempted Murder?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should AJ Green Be Arrested for Tempted Murder?

I am torn between, my love for AJ Green, and my willfulness to conduct a citizens arrest on him after after witnessing an assault on live television.  Anyone who was shoved (a legal maneuver in football) should never retaliate by a strangle hold.   

stran·gle·hold
noun

1. a grip around the neck of another person that can kill by asphyxiation if held for long enough.
    • complete or overwhelming control.

It is odd, that this is considered OK, in today's society.  In the 90's sure early 2000's yes, but today not so much.  What are we teaching our Children when we as fans allow such behavior and do not condone it from our superstars in the sporting world.  I can't say see AJ's technique son.  See how he wraps the the right forearm, around the Neck while, bracing his hand against the other forearm.  No, No, I just can't succumb to those standards. For TEMPTED Murder.

From an interview with AJ Green the other day:

"The route I run is a bitch now. You can't turn me around. And if a cornerback gets in my way, baby, you know I'll burn him down. Now I been ballin' for so long you know I'm here to stay. I got you in a stranglehold, baby. You best get outta the way."

53 minutes ago, esjbh2 said:

I voted "Yes"...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  Usually election day sucks, but this one was AWESOME!  Maybe just skip the "arrested" part and go straight to convicted?  Would save us taxpayers time/money/etc.

Send him to Gitmo.

2 hours ago, Homer_Rice said:

"The route I run is a bitch now. You can't turn me around. And if a cornerback gets in my way, baby, you know I'll burn him down. Now I been ballin' for so long you know I'm here to stay. I got you in a stranglehold, baby. You best get outta the way."

Hey, Uncle Ted, did you know that the hold is usually reserved for serial killers? He mentioned that on another thread.

3 hours ago, Homer_Rice said:

Here I come again now baby
Like a dog in heat
Tell it's me by the clamor now baby
I like to tear up the street
Now I been smokin' for so long
You know I'm here to stay
Got you in a stranglehold baby
You best get oughta the way 

His song cat scratch fever still holds up today great song.  Really great guitarist.  

3 hours ago, Homer_Rice said:

Thanks Ted, I mean Homer :-)

11 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

Are we sure this guy isn't a Stealers troll?

Just because he seems really stupid? Could be. I was starting to suspect him also when this thread came out. He showed signs before, but he really hit his stride on this one.

Archived