Steelers Fans At Kroger....

So today as I am working at Kroger, an older couple wearing matching yellow leather Steelers jackets is approaching me in the aisle I was in.

Jokingly as I was passing by them, I covered my eyes and said "Oh no! Steelers gear...I can't look at that, it's burning my eyes!". I laughed and kept going, and then the man says:

"How about your thug AJ Green?"

I stopped in my tracks and I said "What? Are you serious?"

"Yeah, did you see what he did on the field to that defensive back? Just another Bengals thug!" he said.

Well, there was no way I could let that go. I told him "First of all, for a Steelers fan to call ANY other player a thug is the height of irony. Second of all, you have several dirty players on your team."

"Like who?", he asked.

"Well, Mitchell, Shazier and Harrison for starters. Plus Antonio Brown karate kicked a punter in the face."

"That's a bunch of BS", he said, "those are all hard-nosed football players" (in my head I'm screaming "STILLERS FUTBAWL!!!111")

"Plus, your quarterback is a rapist" I intoned.

Now the wife gets heated. Bear in mind I am an employee and now I have crossed a line where I insulted them by proxy for rooting for a rapist.

"You've got to be kidding me", she said, "none of that was ever proven!"

I said "Yeah, but he got accused three different times by three different women."

"But those were just ALLEGATIONS", said she "get over it! None of that was ever proven!"

They start to walk away and I quipped "Well, when there's smoke, there's usually fire, right?"

"C'mon Henry, let's go. And YOU JUST NEED TO GET OVER IT!" she huffed as they walked away.

Good times. I need to get over a rapist. Check.

Nothing worse than dealing with Stooler fans, especially in OHIO.  Careful not to put the job on the line, but I understand your intent was joking, with them in a sense, but as stooler fans go they take it to a different level, cause they know they are dirty but they just try to hide it..

you had me at matching leather stealer jackets....

I can't handle people.. I am so happy that I have an office and don't deal with the public at all (in person) 

I probably would have gone with something like..how long have you and your sister actually been married...or are you still just engaged? 

6 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

you had me at matching leather stealer jackets....

I can't handle people.. I am so happy that I have an office and don't deal with the public at all (in person) 

I probably would have gone with something like..how long have you and your sister actually been married...or are you still just engaged? 

Bwaaaahhh haaaaa haaaaa!!

Yea, it's quite comical that their fans have the audacity to call our players thugs. I know some of our guys aren't choir boys, but jeebus, look at all the cheap shot artists the Stealers have had over the years. When they brush off drop kicking Cleveland's punter along the way as just hard-nosed??!! There is no talking rationally with people like that. It's absurd. If he did that to the Patriots punter he would have been arrested for tempted murder.

3 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

Except for a Bengals fan board......:ninja:

My point after the Stooler game was simple, we sound like a bunch of idiots until we realize we are not competitive in nature with them.  I hate them but seriously we can't honestly say we are competitive with them after losing in the manner we do over and over against them. 

2 hours ago, Marlon23 said:

My point after the Stooler game was simple, we sound like a bunch of idiots until we realize we are not competitive in nature with them.  I hate them but seriously we can't honestly say we are competitive with them after losing in the manner we do over and over against them. 

I'm not sure anyone claimed that we have been competitive with them the last few games. We certainly have been as recently as the last playoff game though.

32 minutes ago, schotzee said:

I'm not sure anyone claimed that we have been competitive with them the last few games. We certainly have been as recently as the last playoff game though.

I can't remember if it is this forum or somewhere else that I posted this before, but how can we honestly state they SUCK, and have this mentality that we are some how superior to them, when we play at the level we did last game?  I was so angry at them with what they did on the field, I was hoping we start the rebuild season.  I was so angry and tired of defending them at work, due to Stooler fans, who live in OHIO, LOL..  I don't know where you live are you in Hamilton county?  It has become pointless to try to persuade or defend this team against the Stooler fan base after watching what happen on the field on 10/22.

18 minutes ago, Marlon23 said:

I can't remember if it is this forum or somewhere else that I posted this before, but how can we honestly state they SUCK, and have this mentality that we are some how superior to them, when we play at the level we did last game?  I was so angry at them with what they did on the field, I was hoping we start the rebuild season.  I was so angry and tired of defending them at work, due to Stooler fans, who live in OHIO, LOL..  I don't know where you live are you in Hamilton county?  It has become pointless to try to persuade or defend this team against the Stooler fan base after watching what happen on the field on 10/22.

Actually I live in Pennsylvania, so I probably hate the Stealers more than you Ohio boys!:lol:

2 minutes ago, schotzee said:

Actually I live in Pennsylvania, so I probably hate the Stealers more than you Ohio boys!:lol:

Impossible!!!!

maybe equally, but I hate nothing as much as I hate that team and it's ignorant fucking fans..

The hear we go stealers chant almost makes me want to kill...

15 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

Impossible!!!!

maybe equally, but I hate nothing as much as I hate that team and it's ignorant fucking fans..

The hear we go stealers chant almost makes me want to kill...

They truly are, at PBS I had one of their fans  just yelling at me cause we Beat them YELLING 6 Championship still 6 Championship lol..  Also they bring their tour buses and I had to park beside their fan bus and they just came out in droves, talking about feeling sick, it was nothing but Stooler over load once the door opened lol.  

18 hours ago, Homer_Rice said:

Q: How do you get a circumcision in Pittsburgh?

A: You punch your sister in the mouth.

Q: How does a Pittsburgh mother know her daughter's on her period?

A: One of her sweat socks is missing and her son's dick tastes funny.

Archived