Steelers Fans At Kroger....

Do Reds fans have to be nice to Cubs fans just because they are better now?  No.   Those people are a bunch of jackasses, win or lose.  

Do Bengals fans have to be honest about the play on the field when dealing with a mouth breathing yinzer?  No.   You tell those marble-mouthed fucks that they're only a Stealers fan because Goodwill ran a special on used piss towels and their QB is a serial rapist.   Then you go on about your day.

40 minutes ago, schotzee said:

The Stealers fans I know,  know not to fuck with me. Nothing more than a friendly jab on occasion.

lol...  

It has become a virus in OHIO "stooler" fans are everywhere.  you know I even see cars decked out in stooler colors and helmets it has become ridiculous.  

25 minutes ago, F.Cleveland said:

Do Reds fans have to be nice to Cubs fans just because they are better now?  No.   Those people are a bunch of jackasses, win or lose.  

Do Bengals fans have to be honest about the play on the field when dealing with a mouth breathing yinzer?  No.   You tell those marble-mouthed fucks that they're only a Stealers fan because Goodwill ran a special on used piss towels and their QB is a serial rapist.   Then you go on about your day.

very true, but our product on the field is lack luster, we must demand more from the Bengals, is all I am saying, Tax payers of the Stadium deserve better.  Yes, Stoolers suck, but it is hard to say this day in and day out with the performance we seen on 10/22

Has to be the biggest bandwagon bunch in history. I know so many of them right here in Dayton that have never stepped foot in Pennsylvania. My buddy's wife is a "die hard" stealer fan but couldn't answer who the bus was when asked a few years back. A day will come when the stealers suck again and all the bandwagon fans will move to the next. I just hope I'm still around to see it. 

5 hours ago, Marlon23 said:

very true, but our product on the field is lack luster, we must demand more from the Bengals, is all I am saying, Tax payers of the Stadium deserve better.  Yes, Stoolers suck, but it is hard to say this day in and day out with the performance we seen on 10/22

It's like you didn't read a fucking word he typed. 

11 hours ago, Hooky said:

It's like you didn't read a fucking word he typed. 

lol, cause it is a moot point, sure I tell them how it is (stooler fans) usually state your not a true fan cause it is a bandwagon thing, but honestly our attacks are meaningless unless we start winning on the field, replace that Popsicle with a bar of soap Ralphie.. haha

8 hours ago, Hooky said:

THE PLAY ON THE FIELD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STEALER FANS BEING HYPOCRITICAL FUCKING INBRED ASSHOLES.

It's in caps since the other 8 posts saying the same thing didn't penetrate your thick fucking skull.

Our field play does not matter?  really?  Of course the fans are horrible, everybody knows this but it is the simple fact when we come across fans they say, we beat you guys again, or this or that and we really can't say like oh you guys are the ones who suck cause they beat us more times than not we are not even competitive last game, that is my point what new weaponentry can we use instead of ben is an allege raper?  so I think our field play does matter, I am running out of things to say to these idiots who live in ohio and yet think supporting the Stoolers is ok......  ergba!!  

56 minutes ago, Marlon23 said:

Our field play does not matter?  really?  Of course the fans are horrible, everybody knows this but it is the simple fact when we come across fans they say, we beat you guys again, or this or that and we really can't say like oh you guys are the ones who suck cause they beat us more times than not we are not even competitive last game, that is my point what new weaponentry can we use instead of ben is an allege raper?  so I think our field play does matter, I am running out of things to say to these idiots who live in ohio and yet think supporting the Stoolers is ok......  ergba!!  

Shouldn't a teacher have at least some reading comprehension skills?

1 hour ago, BengalBuck said:

Did you at least call for a clean up in whatever isle those animals were in? That would have been the right thing to do for the other decent people in the store.

I worked in a drug store (think CVS/Walgreens type) back in HS.  Sometimes when certain friends came to the counter I would get on the intercom and call for a price check on enemas or the like. 

Archived