Marvin Lewis (LETS GET THIS OUT IN THE OPEN)

What Happens with Marvin Next Year?   

17 members have voted

1. 1. What Happens with Marvin Next Year?

• Will he Quit?
    • Will he Retire " Meaning Fired but they play it like he is Retiring?"
    • Will he Retire and not coach anywhere else?
    • Will he be back as head coach next year?
    • Or will he Truly be Fired?

14 minutes ago, turningpoint said:

So we're answering a poll to decide which question to ask? 

Well it got a little confusing, I understand.  I only have an 8th grade education.  Got my GED and went got my teacher certerificate and probably teaching some of your guys kids if you are in hamilton county.  

14 minutes ago, turningpoint said:

You do seem like you're 13 years old so that makes sense, maybe slow down on all the new threads.

This forum needs some action, compared to other boards, I have been a part of....  good topics is what we need. I am much older than most on this board sun, I was already alive in 1955 when they demolished the public libray. 

You are aware that if he lasts the season, his contract is over so he wouldn't be fired?   Leaving after your contract ends happens all the time.  You don't have a choice that corresponds to the MOST likely scenario.

He wouldn't be getting fired and he wouldn't be quitting or retiring. Simply not being resigned is exactly like Whit and Zeitler.

2 minutes ago, SF2 said:

You are aware that if he lasts the season, his contract is over so he wouldn't be fired, simply not resigned?  You don't have a choice that corresponds to the MOST likely scenario.

He wouldn't be getting fired and he wouldn't be quitting or retiring. Simply not being resigned exactly like Whit and Zeitler.

This. Poll closed Marlon.

14 minutes ago, SF2 said:

You are aware that if he lasts the season, his contract is over so he wouldn't be fired?   Leaving after your contract ends happens all the time.  You don't have a choice that corresponds to the MOST likely scenario.

He wouldn't be getting fired and he wouldn't be quitting or retiring. Simply not being resigned exactly like Whit and Zeitler.

Some speculation that he could be let go this season before it ending, the semantics I understand are incorrect but could possibly happen. 

2 minutes ago, schotzee said:

Anybody that believes that speculation doesn't know Mike Browns way of how he operates.

Let me add to this Marlon so you can figure it out:

In 2010 the team started off 2-1.  This with a healthy Carson Palmer, TO and OCHO.  We proceeded to lose 10 straight games.  This was in Marvin's 8th season and the year before we got ass raped by the Jets in the last two games of the season to include the Wild Card game.  Marvin totally lost control of the team.  He was under contract for the next year,..he wasn't let go.  

Mike Brown has no intention of paying someone else to step in mid season AND pay Marvin.   Never gonna happen.

14 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Let me add to this Marlon so you can figure it out:

In 2010 the team started off 2-1.  This with a healthy Carson Palmer, TO and OCHO.  We proceeded to lose 10 straight games.  This was in Marvin's 8th season and the year before we got ass raped by the Jets in the last two games of the season to include the Wild Card game.  Marvin totally lost control of the team.  He was under contract for the next year,..he wasn't let go.  

Mike Brown has no intention of paying someone else to step in mid season AND pay Marvin.   Never gonna happen.

I remember this completely paying money and going to the games that year, even though they were horrible.  TO was not the answer that everyone thought and due to so many distractions, the key focus was not football, ocho's heart moved on.  I agree Mike Brown will not pay someone else to step in, I agree, that is why I voted Marvin will be back, and also Mike will get him for cheap and state multiple reasons for not moving on.   I think Marv will be back next year.  My thread is a statement of what is out in the air, people speculating what could be happening with Marvin.  :ninja:  Still don't know what this means but ninja!

25 minutes ago, Marlon23 said:

This forum needs some action, compared to other boards, I have been a part of....  good topics is what we need. I am much older than most on this board sun, I was already alive in 1955 when they demolished the public libray. 

When are the good topics going to start?

30 minutes ago, Marlon23 said:

Well it got a little confusing, I understand.  I only have an 8th grade education.  Got my GED and went got my teacher certerificate and probably teaching some of your guys kids if you are in hamilton county.  

That is so fucking horrifying that you teach. It's also scary how telling it is.

1 minute ago, Marlon23 said:

I remember this completely paying money and going to the games that year, even though they were horrible.  TO was not the answer that everyone thought and due to so many distractions, the key focus was not football, ocho's heart moved on.  I agree Mike Brown will not pay someone else to step in, I agree, that is why I voted Marvin will be back, and also Mike will get him for cheap and state multiple reasons for not moving on.   I think Marv will be back next year.  My thread is a statement of what is out in the air, people speculating what could be happening with Marvin.  :ninja:  Still don't know what this means but ninja!

Ninja means everything you posted was a joke. So I think you knew what it meant! :lol:

14 minutes ago, Hooky said:

When are the good topics going to start?

That is so fucking horrifying that you teach. It's also scary how telling it is.

I thought you blocked me, anyways yeap been teaching kids for years!!  Good kids, I like this board good topics and people it seem well for the most part. :ninja: - Not sure what that means but Ninja!!

22 minutes ago, Marlon23 said:

No, Marvin will be given a silver plated watch and thanked for his service.  We will hire a coordinator of some type at the lowest end of the pay scale and move on.

He will proceed to be hired to be Arizona's defensive coordinator.  Arians retires in a few years and Marvin steps in for his last gig.

Archived