22 minutes ago, khwiii said:

Time to stop defending him.  Intentionally stepping on people again. 

https://twitter.com/Local12Jed/status/929828664178610177/video/1

It sure looks like that after taze stood up and started to pull up pacman he moved his right leg back and stepped on Schwenke's arm.  I do not know if it's intentional but it doesn't look good.

1 hour ago, omgdrdoom said:

I think you're directing a lot of the team's problems on just one guy when we have a lot of issues right now.

And I think a big part of those problems is enabling guys like Burfict while letting guys like Whitworth walk.

While Burfict is far from everything wrong with this team, I don't think you can point to a finer example of what IS wrong with this team than Burfict.

3 minutes ago, LostInDaJungle said:

And with his history, it's kinda hard to give him the benefit of the doubt that it was just an innocent mistake.

He knew......you are going to feel that your foot is not level and you are stepping on something.....and he didnt even turn around and look to see what it was....he knew.

http://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2017/11/13/vontaze-burfict-proves-weekly-bengals-goofed-with-big-money-extension/

Because Burfict, knowing his team is in a must-win situation, put his hands on an official. He’s better versed than any player in the league about the rules at this point. Yet knowing his teammates were counting on him, he seemed to be having a good time leaving the field

Because change is coming and a culture allowing Burfict to run roughshod is part of the reason why. Let’s stop asking why a 27-year-old man with children keeps pretending he doesn’t know what he’s doing and instead ask why an organization keeps rewarding it without forcing him to change.

I sat there shaking my head when he left the field doing the money sign. What a fucking idiot. But, I've said this many times before. HE IS WHO WE THOUGHT HE WAS! He didn't get drafted because of this very behaviour. He went from being a first round talent that didn't get drafted because he couldn't control himself on the field. He is who we thought he was.

5 hours ago, BengalFanInTO said:

I sat there shaking my head when he left the field doing the money sign. What a fucking idiot. But, I've said this many times before. HE IS WHO WE THOUGHT HE WAS! He didn't get drafted because of this very behaviour. He went from being a first round talent that didn't get drafted because he couldn't control himself on the field. He is who we thought he was.

This is how the TO Ocho show ended. Total disarray yet Marvin somehow escaped.  Not this time. 

6 hours ago, LostInDaJungle said:

And I think a big part of those problems is enabling guys like Burfict while letting guys like Whitworth walk.

While Burfict is far from everything wrong with this team, I don't think you can point to a finer example of what IS wrong with this team than Burfict.

Burfict, hell.  What about Pacman?  At least Burfict is only crossing the line on the field, and a line that seems to move at will.  Pacman is a continual embarrassment but Father Brown is going to redeem him.  

Archived