Burkhead and Whit having fun

Whit is on some "midseason All Pros" lists around the web, not that it matters much but he's obviously playing very well and people are noticing.

I think someone told me over the offseason that "only someone (referring to the Rams) without a brain would sign that contract". Those braindead LA Rams, wanting to win games and stuff!

28 minutes ago, BengalTillIDie said:

As long as Mike Brown (Elmer Fudd) and Pete Brown (Daffy Duck) are sitting in the owners box this franchise is doomed. The Temple Of Doom would be more appropriate.

I don't think Pete Brown has a lot to do with anything.

I do, however, expect him to be named by several cocktail waitresses, stewardesses  flight attendants

and players' mothers for sexual assault.  He's like the weird old uncle no one talks about and parents tell 

their daughters to not talk to at Thanksgiving dinner and, for God's sake, whatever you do, don't pull his finger.

No :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, BengalTillIDie said:

The Brown family should do the honorable thing and remove Paul Brown's name from the stadium. His great legacy is being tarnished by these buffoons. 

Rename it P&G field.  They can give away free shampoo and soap at the games so you can wash the "Pit of Despair" stench off after another exciting game.  

Archived