The Not So Official Bengals at Broncos...

Score Today...  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Win by or lose by...

• Win by 6 or less...
    • Win by 7-13...
    • Win by 14 or more...
    • Lose by 6 or less...
    • Lose by 7-13...
    • Lose by 14 or more...
    • It will be a tie...

7 hours ago, New Jersey Bengal said:

Sorry I offended you man...My apologies...

Dude, you offended my sense of coherency in your last post with your all bolded, all italicized sentence and now you come back at me all normal-like? What planet are we on?

11 hours ago, Bunghole said:

I don't care. I don't believe in the dead cat bounce, and I believe that with so many home games ahead of us, we can and WILL make the playoffs. 

Fuck some of you guys, seriously already talking about the draft when we're still in the hunt, even if marginally. You should be rooting for us to win. Shame on you.

Not even marginally. We're only a game back. We'll have to play our asses off, but don't most playoff teams? And we'll have to upgrade the OL from total shit to not too shitty.

13 hours ago, Bunghole said:

I don't care. I don't believe in the dead cat bounce, and I believe that with so many home games ahead of us, we can and WILL make the playoffs. 

Fuck some of you guys, seriously already talking about the draft when we're still in the hunt, even if marginally. You should be rooting for us to win. Shame on you.

Hunt for what?  The AFC is an abortion. 2 good teams and the rest is trash.  So fucking what if we make the playoffs at 8-8 or 9-7 this team would be in the  bottom  25% in the NFC.     I am sorry but I can't get excited about a team that has ZERO chance of accomplishing anything in the playoffs other than possibly beating another dog shit AFC team in a wildcard game so that we could go to New England or Pittsburgh to get our asses kicked.

The game yesterday was barely watchable.  Next week's game will be barely watchable. Then the Stealers will obliterate us on Monday night. 

1 hour ago, SF2 said:

Hunt for what?  The AFC is an abortion. 2 good teams and the rest is trash.  So fucking what if we make the playoffs at 8-8 or 9-7 this team would be in the  bottom  25% in the NFC.     I am sorry but I can't get excited about a team that has ZERO chance of accomplishing anything in the playoffs other than possibly beating another dog shit AFC team in a wildcard game so that we could go to New England or Pittsburgh to get our asses kicked.

The game yesterday was barely watchable.  Next week's game will be barely watchable. Then the Stealers will obliterate us on Monday night. 

You're wrong Colonel Sanders. Momma is RIGHT.

Archived