More Cheatin' Stealers

Call me classless (idonotgiveafuck), but I hope Burfict ends Jen in two weeks. I'm not sure how I'd cope with the year/lifetime suspension he would receive, but would be awesome to wear a freshly ordered Burfict jersey everywhere.

3 hours ago, JC said:

Call me classless (idonotgiveafuck), but I hope Burfict ends Jen in two weeks. I'm not sure how I'd cope with the year/lifetime suspension he would receive, but would be awesome to wear a freshly ordered Burfict jersey everywhere.

if you're going to go all "classless" why don't you root for him to get Brown.. fat Jen is almost done anyway..

:ninja: ?

On 11/22/2017 at 6:40 AM, JC said:

I laughed when he put his face through a car.  Fuck that guy, he's a POS in ways that have nothing to do with football (other than keeping him out of prison).  I hope a bird shits in his mouth every time he opens it.

Archived