Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UncleEarl

More Cheatin' Stealers

1 hour ago, Bunghole said:

Fuck them. I don't even care anymore. I care about going from 4-6 to 5-6 against the Stains.

Then 6-6

15 hours ago, schotzee said:

Fucking Burdock! It's probably all his fault!

Burdock would probably get suspended for eating a performance enhancing substance: Wheaties, simply because he's Burdock.

Call me classless (idonotgiveafuck), but I hope Burfict ends Jen in two weeks. I'm not sure how I'd cope with the year/lifetime suspension he would receive, but would be awesome to wear a freshly ordered Burfict jersey everywhere.

3 hours ago, JC said:

Call me classless (idonotgiveafuck), but I hope Burfict ends Jen in two weeks. I'm not sure how I'd cope with the year/lifetime suspension he would receive, but would be awesome to wear a freshly ordered Burfict jersey everywhere.

if you're going to go all "classless" why don't you root for him to get Brown.. fat Jen is almost done anyway..

:ninja: ?

1 minute ago, fluhartz said:

if you're going to go all "classless" why don't you root for him to get Brown.. fat Jen is almost done anyway..

:ninja: ?

Hell,  add Bell and make it a trifecta!

On 11/22/2017 at 6:40 AM, JC said:

I laughed when he put his face through a car.  Fuck that guy, he's a POS in ways that have nothing to do with football (other than keeping him out of prison).  I hope a bird shits in his mouth every time he opens it.