The Really Super Official Browns at Bengals ...

Sack Differential  

16 members have voted

1. 1. The Bengal's will get X more sacks than Brown's...

5 hours ago, Homer_Rice said:

I'm for it and so are my friends. Starring Drew Barrymore as Cedric Obskidmeback:

Holy Jesus...what's that from? Keanu Reeves singing about Cincinnati? Is this one of those "when you die or when the world ends, this is your soundtrack to your life" videos, or what?

Beware.  Classic Trap Game for the Bengals.

The Browns have more to lose than we do.  Its their best chance for a win all season.  Its their Super Bowl, beating us at home for their first win.

Marvengals play down to the level of their competition.  Motivation and prep for the games often a problem.

Susceptible to overconfidence and even looking ahead to Pittsburgh.

Garrett vs Ogbuhei or whoever else on our O line could be a problem.

The real Slim Shakey, I mean, Fat Randy has finally stood up.

Yes, I honestly do believe Vontaze Burfict is a marked man and the Officials Brotherhood are butt hurt over him not even drawing a fine for

messing with One Of Their Own.

2 minutes ago, WRAPradio said:

Looked like he barely tapped him, but who knows...maybe he should just let every WR under 5 yards run free

Well, what exactly is the fucking deal here? Second time this season he has gotten lit for this. The announcers seemed dubious as to why it was called. Based on my understanding of what is permissible contact (within five yards of the line), I’m not so sure I understand why he was hit with a fifteen-yard penalty. 

I am am not one for conspiracy theories, but Burfict is evidently a marked man.

Archived