The Really Super Official Browns at Bengals ...

Sack Differential  

16 members have voted

1. 1. The Bengal's will get X more sacks than Brown's...

Just now, HavePityPlease said:

Can we give some props to Ryan Hewitt?  Most if not all of Mixon's big runs have been led by him.  Dude just keeps producing.

Good call. Between the tackles with a lead fullback has worked today...big time. If we can improve this and keep deploying it, well...

Just now, CincyInDC said:

Fuck that announcer. Are you allowed to hook a receivers hand like that? 

Also he said something about it being a completed catch...that means it would have been a fumble out of bounds and still our ball, but 1st and goal...so there's that

Just now, thezerawkid said:

It’s not “defenseless receiver”...it’s targeting, right? The play on Malone?

Been awhile since I have seen a network commentator team advocating so heavily about what they thought was a bad call.

Yup, they don't analyze what actually happened (three choices of flag - pass interference, targeting, or what they actually called, defenseless receiver), they just decide to make the play about their chosen narrative, i.e. "you can't hit anymore".  If he hadn't led with his head it probably wouldn't have been a flag at all (and there is a decent chance Malone would still have dropped it).

The reason I say "fuck that announcer" has nothing to do with them holding hands, it has to do with the announcer continually proclaiming that it was a clean hit, when it was obvious that the defender used the crown of his helmet to nail Malone in the facemask. That's helmet to helmet, and not clean. Fuck this announcer, I want to choke him for his "I wouldn't want to play in the NFL today because I can't hit somebody clean". DON'T USE YOUR HELMET, YOU FUCKING TOOL!!!!!!

1 hour ago, WRAPradio said:

He didn't get hit in the head, idiot

I hope you're not talking to me, because yes, yes he did. Using your helmet to hit someone in the facemask is still helmet to helmet contact. I'm not sure what other evidence you need besides the replay, but Malone's helmet was knocked off and he was briefly injured. But carry on, motherfucker.

1 hour ago, Bunghole said:

I hope you're not talking to me, because yes, yes he did. Using your helmet to hit someone in the facemask is still helmet to helmet contact. I'm not sure what other evidence you need besides the replay, but Malone's helmet was knocked off and he was briefly injured. But carry on, motherfucker.

No, I was talking about Lofton, lol.  He couldn't understand why the same thing wasn't called against us later.

Archived