What the Bengals need this week!

What we need this week

1. A Win on Monday night!

2. Lions win over Baltimore

3. Denver win over Miami

4. Kansas city over the Jets

5. New York over the Raiders

6. Cardinals over the Rams Browns over the Chargers

I can see 50% of this happening this week. So it looks like i will be busy Sunday watching these games. Monday - well it will come and go! I believe the Lions could beat Baltimore, No way Denver beats Miami, Kansas city should beat the Jets but that is a serious question, No way should New York beat the Raiders and the Cardinals won't beat the Rams  Browns won't beat the chargers. So for me to be correct - the Bengals must beat the Stealers. If we lose - then 2-6 must happen for the Bengals to stay in it. Monday in my opinion is a must win! Thoughts?

7 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

I would say Bane to blow up the field, but we're playing at home so don't want that.

I still can't believe whines hard escaped the whole explosion and scored a td. 

Anyway, I would prefer they blow up Heinz field while we weren't there.

What the Bengals need this week - nothing - not a damn thing! 2017 is officially in the books! Maybe they will play Ross now and evaluate the rest of the bench and give someone some experience to see what we need going forward. PATHETIC!

On 11/28/2017 at 2:31 PM, mhfinks said:

What we need this week

1. A Win on Monday night!

2. Lions win over Baltimore

3. Denver win over Miami

4. Kansas city over the Jets

5. New York over the Raiders

6. Cardinals over the Rams Browns over the Chargers

I can see 50% of this happening this week. So it looks like i will be busy Sunday watching these games. Monday - well it will come and go! I believe the Lions could beat Baltimore, No way Denver beats Miami, Kansas city should beat the Jets but that is a serious question, No way should New York beat the Raiders and the Cardinals won't beat the Rams  Browns won't beat the chargers. So for me to be correct - the Bengals must beat the Stealers. If we lose - then 2-6 must happen for the Bengals to stay in it. Monday in my opinion is a must win! Thoughts?

It's kind of amazing that literally none of those happened :lol:

Archived