5 hours ago, CincyInDC said:

Nothing like getting a jump on things.  :)

Trying to tie up some of the extra threads created during Squeelers week.   Also it's an invite to my bourbon friends to enjoy a tasting at the tailgate.   ...or we could use some of that German moonshine...  

It's not too late to get on the plane and make it to PBS. 

41 minutes ago, Rick said:

I think the Stealers are going to destroy us in front of the entire viewing audience Monday. The good news is, there will not be a large number watching the game due to the boycott. 

Yeah, only 10-12 million.  I'm sure you and your cousin are sorely missed tho

Got a bottle of Jameson that was distilled in Dublin and only sold over there this summer. Probably break that out in hopes of some kind of good luck, but when Marvin Lewis is your head coach and you are playing the Stealers...

My in -depth game analysis: Fuck them!

My 14 year old son is going to the game. His impressive hate amassed for the stealers in such a short time brings a tear to my eye. I am seriously a little worried about a possible altercation with one or more of those inbreds will land him in juvey. Did I mention that he'll be wearing his #55?

13 minutes ago, Hooky said:

My in -depth game analysis: Fuck them!

My 14 year old son is going to the game. His impressive hate amassed for the stealers in such a short time brings a tear to my eye. I am seriously a little worried about a possible altercation with one or more of those imbreds will land him in juvey. Did I mention that he'll be wearing his #55?

Awesome. Is he taking any signs or anything that might attract some cameras?  Burfict storm, Burfict for prez, anything?

4 minutes ago, schotzee said:

Awesome. Is he taking any signs or anything that might attract some cameras?  Burfict storm, Burfict for prez, anything?

Not yet, but that's a good idea. Collinsworth said last night that he's going to the game tonight and every stealers game after that. I think he's going with that ugly Camargo Caddilac guy that he flirts with in the commercials.  I wonder if it's too late to make a poster of Collinsworth going down on Jen.

4 minutes ago, Hooky said:

Not yet, but that's a good idea. Collinsworth said last night that he's going to the game tonight and every stealers game after that. I think he's going with that ugly Camargo Caddilac guy that he flirts with in the commercials.  I wonder if it's too late to make a poster of Collinsworth going down on Jen.

Hahaha , that would be a real nice one!

13 hours ago, Rick said:

I think the Stealers are going to destroy us in front of the entire viewing audience Monday. The good news is, there will not be a large number watching the game due to the boycott. 

Do you ever post about anything else? Like, I don't really like avocados, so I find myself pretty much never talking about avocados. I don't eat them and I definitely don't go on the avocado enthusiast sub-reddit either.

Is it really a boycott if you can't shut the fuck up about what you're supposedly boycotting and still obviously care about the product?

19 minutes ago, omgdrdoom said:

Do you ever post about anything else? Like, I don't really like avocados, so I find myself pretty much never talking about avocados. I don't eat them and I definitely don't go on the avocado enthusiast sub-reddit either.

Is it really a boycott if you can't shut the fuck up about what you're supposedly boycotting and still obviously care about the product?

As a very weak segue regarding people that try to push shit to an audience that doesn't care, the stealer fan lady at work, using the term lady as loosely as humanly possible, hung a terrible towel on her door. Last game, it was stealer cupcakes, cups and napkins. Last time, one co-worker came out and told her that she didn't give a shit about football. But the stealer bitch just kept going on and on.  A typical stealer fan in a nutshell.

24 minutes ago, omgdrdoom said:

this is just a bullshit post...

avocados are great, and they are also good for you..how can you not like them?

Fuck the stealers 

Archived