2 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

this is just a bullshit post...

avocados are great, and they are also good for you..how can you not like them?

Fuck the stealers 

I don't like avocados, but love guacamole with all of the other stuff thrown in. 

My point? Fuck the stealers.

I honestly thought the whole "boycott" shit was over. I stopped seeing it from all of the cousin fucking, racist goofballs on my social media feeds, so I kinda assumed that was played out and they were onto pretending to give a shit about some other faux-"issue" in the country.

Oh, and fuck the Stealers!

11 minutes ago, omgdrdoom said:

I honestly thought the whole "boycott" shit was over. I stopped seeing it from all of the cousin fucking, racist goofballs on my social media feeds, so I kinda assumed that was played out and they were onto pretending to give a shit about some other faux-"issue" in the country.

Oh, and fuck the Stealers!

I think most people did...

43 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

I think most people did...

Here is how it works.  Everytime one of the Presidents men gets indicted he starts tweeting about the NFL to remind all his followers what is really important.

So we will be hearing about it for a while.

Also....

:gobengals:"FUCK THE Stealers WITH A RED HOT CHAINSAW!!!":gobengals:

:icon15:     :bengalscheer:     :icon15:     :bengalscheer:     :icon15:     :bengalscheer:     :icon15:

8 minutes ago, fredtoast said:

Here is how it works.  Everytime one of the Presidents men gets indicted he starts tweeting about the NFL to remind all his followers what is really important.

So we will be hearing about it for a while.

Also....

:gobengals:"FUCK THE Stealers WITH A RED HOT CHAINSAW!!!":gobengals:

:icon15:     :bengalscheer:     :icon15:     :bengalscheer:     :icon15:     :bengalscheer:     :icon15:

you're probably right on that one... 

16 hours ago, Rick said:

I think the Stealers are going to destroy us in front of the entire viewing audience Monday. The good news is, there will not be a large number watching the game due to the boycott. 

You really live in a different world don't you?

To avoid getting this thread into the political forum,  cut the political talk out.   Want to discuss football  ?  Do it here.   Want to discuss BLM, boycott,  Trump,  etc...  Do it in the proper forum.   Want to conduct personal attacks  ?  Well,  you should know by now what happens then.   If not,  reread the rules of the board.   

4 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

From what I've heard about The Villages, he may, indeed.

:smile:

Mike Mitchell... Doubtful (Ankle)

Antonio Brown ... Questionable (Monthly Abdominal Cramping and Herpes Flair Up)

Forgot one. 

Jen... Probable with a yeast infection.

5 hours ago, Hooky said:

My 14 year old son is going to the game. His impressive hate amassed for the stealers in such a short time brings a tear to my eye.

Hell, man - that brings a tear to MY eye!

dhMeAzK.gif

5 hours ago, Numbers said:

To avoid getting this thread into the political forum,  cut the political talk out.   Want to discuss football  ?  Do it here.   Want to discuss BLM, boycott,  Trump,  etc...  Do it in the proper forum.   Want to conduct personal attacks  ?  Well,  you should know by now what happens then.   If not,  reread the rules of the board.   

Your weird spacing after commas and before punctuation marks tells me you've already gotten into that bourbon...

:lol:

2 hours ago, Bunghole said:

Your weird spacing after commas and before punctuation marks tells me you've already gotten into that bourbon...

:lol:

Somebody knows my secret... 

Colonel Taylor makes a very fine bourbon.   BengalKen can attest to the sweet nectar of the Gods.   Amen. 

Archived