My offseason

1. Immediately sign Elijah Hood off the Raiders practice squad
2. Hire Kris Richard-Seahawks DC as HC
3. Re-sign Huber and Chris Smith
4. Sign Cap Casualties: Mike Glennon and Zach Strief
5. Sign Weston Richburg, Jack Mewhort, John Brown and Korey Toomer. Richburg is from Louisville. Mewhort may retire but can be a nice bridge to a draft pick. Can give John Brown an incentive laden deal and keep 7 WRs. If he is healthy let him play, otherwise no. Toomer is out of favor in LAC. 
6. Draft T, G, C, TE, LB, DT, QB in around that order. 

18 minutes ago, MichaelWeston said:

5. Sign Weston Richburg, Jack Mewhort, John Brown and Korey Toomer. Richburg is from Louisville. Mewhort may retire but can be a nice bridge to a draft pick. Can give John Brown an incentive laden deal and keep 7 WRs. If he is healthy let him play, otherwise no. Toomer is out of favor in LAC. 

Sign Mike Glennon?  Are you high?

1) Blow up Paul Brown stadium

2) Develop a fashionable drug habit in Barbados

3) Sell Bengals to an owner who isn't a fucking shit-bag moron with an ugly daughter
4) Relocate team to Hell with prime fanbase for watching these bullshit games
5) Promote Hitler to OC, and Ghengis Khan to DC and hire Atilla as HC
6) Stare in amazement as Steeler team still plays dirtier football than the Helltown Satans.

45 minutes ago, MichaelWeston said:

You do a new one every 2 weeks lol.

31 minutes ago, LostInDaJungle said:

3) Sell Bengals to an owner who isn't a fucking shit-bag moron with an ugly daughter
6) Stare in amazement as Steeler team still plays dirtier football than the Helltown Satans.

The 6th one just had me keel over. Amazing lol

6 hours ago, LostInDaJungle said:

This is the only offseason plan I am willing to endorse.  Fuck the draft, coaching prospects, and any pictures, descriptions, or accounts of a game with the NFL's express written consent. With a splintery stick & twice on Sunday.

8 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

Sign Mike Glennon?  Are you high?

He will be a cap casualty and I think he could still end up being a starter in the league. For us he just replaces McCarron as a clipboard holder for Dalton with potential upside. He completed 66% of his passes this year despite the worst WR group in the league. He has a career 83.2 passer rating writh 34tds and 20ints. 

52 minutes ago, MichaelWeston said:

Not me. I barely post here any more. 

Which is unfortunate.

BTW, Bengalbro, what do you think should be done with/about John Ross.  I noticed both Malone and Cody Core (who racked up a penalty on special teams) were both active and not the Man of Tinfoil.

I'm not even going to think about this team until Jan/Feb when we announce what is going to happen with the HC position.

I have barely watched this season as it is, knowing that there is a lack of talent is understandable you lose players and when you have been drafting towards the bottom of the draft for a few years you dont get the top talent that you get in the early part of the draft.

But this team lacks mental toughness and coaching that has a clue about prepping for the 2nd half of a football game.

That is 100% on Marvin.

I thank him for bringing us out of the 90s and making us believe that we might have a chance again, but at this point he has to go. He just can't get it done.

1 hour ago, Jamie_B said:

But this team lacks mental toughness and coaching that has a clue about prepping for the 2nd half of a football game.

That is 100% on Marvin.

Well you know, 2nd half adjustments are mostly "reporter jargon".  

5 hours ago, turningpoint said:

No wonder it's been a better place to post, it's not a bunch of this stupid crap, now if marlon23 would just slow down.

You posted that I was posting too much of this and then you said it's been a better place to post because I am not posting as much. You are losing your marbles. 

4 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Which is unfortunate.

BTW, Bengalbro, what do you think should be done with/about John Ross.  I noticed both Malone and Cody Core (who racked up a penalty on special teams) were both active and not the Man of Tinfoil.

I think that its absolutely ridiculous that you draft a guy at 9 without doing homework on him to determine if he is mentally able to pick up a playbook. I actually am thinking it wouldn't be too bad if we let Tobin go as long as he was replaced with someone. His drafts of late have not been great. 

My off season will be spent building and moving! Relaxing on the water and not giving a fudge about this team again until... until... we interview new coaches and start the draft process... until then i will watch, cheer, drink beer and relax - no more stressing this season.

IMG_2811.JPG

IMG_2826.JPG

10 minutes ago, mhfinks said:

My off season will be spent building and moving! Relaxing on the water and not giving a fudge about this team again until... until... we interview new coaches and start the draft process... until then i will watch, cheer, drink beer and relax - no more stressing this season.

IMG_2811.JPG

I hope they plan to frame in some headers over those large openings, yikes.

That's a small lake, williamstown?

18 minutes ago, turningpoint said:

I hope they plan to frame in some headers over those large openings, yikes.

That's a small lake, williamstown?

oh yeah they are... LOL - its smith mountain lake in VA - thats a cove view....

3 hours ago, mhfinks said:

IMG_2811.JPG

IMG_2826.JPG

This is awesome. Are you building it yourself? Where is that?

Archived