George Iloka

Call me a shitty fan for wishing injury or not being sympathetic for injured players or whatever, but honestly fuck the Stealers at this point.

George Iloka should be everyone's favorite player in stripes right now and this is a huge reason why I've been a big fan of his since he's been a starting safety on the team. I've always thought George was super underrated (not having the best 2017 though), but that's not why he's been one of my favorite players. He's one of the only guys that genuinely seems to HATE the Stealers as much as Burfict. I don't see many other guys on the team that have the fire and passion that George and Vontaze do when we play these assholes.

Last night wasn't the first time Iloka had the balls to retaliate to a cheapshot pussy Steeler hit on one of our guys, but here it is to watch over and over if you'd like. The only negative was that Brown didn't leave on a stretcher too.

sportsmanship.0.gif

I suppose.  This is just leading to another game of Stealer Footbawl.  Dirty, cheap ass football.  It's playing their game.  I thought Burfict had been in control last night and finally a major media outlet was shining a light on the history of the dirty ass play of the f'n Stealers.  This is like the old "when you wrestle with pigs" analogy.  The Stealers are pigs. 

I don't root to see any player crippled.  I wish that Shazier recovers just like David Pollack.  He returns to full health, has a productive post NFL career, and never plays another down of football.  His spearing ass needs to go. 

I used to think people were shitheads for wishing injury or cheering injury or whatever. I used to care a lot more about all of that stuff, I really did. The past few years of this bullshit has really gotten to me though, I can't bring myself to care as much anymore. If Shazier isn't spearing then Mitchell is. If they're both out then one of their scumbag WRs are taking cheap shot blocks. If none of that is happening their OL has our DL in a uniform chokehold that isn't getting called. If none of that then Ben is running down the playclock to 0 without repercussion. If none of that then their coaches get involved.

I'm DONE being objective or caring with these assholes. I'm from the Pittsburgh area, all of my friends are from around here, obviously. Deal with all of these idiots every day, watch these games and how they unfold, and then try to not be like the way I've turned into now. It's really, really, really difficult. One of my "friends" on Facebook is literally sharing a GoFundMe page to pay JuJu Cunt Shuster's fine and everyone is commenting how awesome it was that he knocked Burfict out.

I don't care if it's a cheap shot, I want to see George and Vontaze take people out the next time we see those scumbags. I just don't care anymore. Fuck every last one of them. This is a war they wanted, I just hope more of our guys step up and start giving proper retaliation. The Bengals did NOT start this bullshit, I don't want them to sit back and take it. I'm so, so, so sick of the "just beat them clean to send a message!" garbage. GTFO, destroy them.

12 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

I suppose.  This is just leading to another game of Stealer Footbawl.  Dirty, cheap ass football.  It's playing their game.  I thought Burfict had been in control last night and finally a major media outlet was shining a light on the history of the dirty ass play of the f'n Stealers.  This is like the old "when you wrestle with pigs" analogy.  The Stealers are pigs. 

I don't root to see any player crippled.  I wish that Shazier recovers just like David Pollack.  He returns to full health, has a productive post NFL career, and never plays another down of football.  His spearing ass needs to go. 

I see it more as a playground bully scenario.  Iloka was standing up for himself and his teammates.  DGAF about the penalty or how the media chooses to spin it.  

Agree with the 2nd part, however.  Maybe more that I don't want to see him crippled because he doesn't deserve the sympathy, but at any rate I hope he has a productive post-NFL career as head mule fluffer in some back-alley Tijuana dive.  Thoughts & prayers, shitpuck.

8 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

I see it more as a playground bully scenario.  Iloka was standing up for himself and his teammates.  DGAF about the penalty or how the media chooses to spin it.  

How's that "playground bully scenario" going for the Bengals?  Not well. 

30 minutes ago, omgdrdoom said:

Call me a shitty fan for wishing injury or not being sympathetic for injured players or whatever, but honestly fuck the Stealers at this point.

George Iloka should be everyone's favorite player in stripes right now and this is a huge reason why I've been a big fan of his since he's been a starting safety on the team. I've always thought George was super underrated (not having the best 2017 though), but that's not why he's been one of my favorite players. He's one of the only guys that genuinely seems to HATE the Stealers as much as Burfict. I don't see many other guys on the team that have the fire and passion that George and Vontaze do when we play these assholes.

Last night wasn't the first time Iloka had the balls to retaliate to a cheapshot pussy Steeler hit on one of our guys, but here it is to watch over and over if you'd like. The only negative was that Brown didn't leave on a stretcher too.

sportsmanship.0.gif

I wish Marvin hated the stealers. For all we know, that's still his favorite team.

4 minutes ago, omgdrdoom said:

If you can watch this and not wish Iloka to drill AB in the head 40 more times, I don't know what to tell ya

And punch Fuckface Fowler in the face 40 times. For starters. For promoting the "Just stiller footbawl" crap. 

16 minutes ago, Hooky said:

I wish Marvin hated the stealers. For all we know, that's still his favorite team.

I wish he at least stood up for his players when they get targeted by them.  Maybe things wouldn't get to that point if he stopped clapping and got in a ref's face for a change.

On the bright side, hopefully he's coached our last game against them.

1 minute ago, T-Dub said:

I wish he at least stood up for his players when they get targeted by them.  Maybe things wouldn't get to that point if he stopped clapping and got in a ref's face for a change.

This.  Marvin is a pussy.

41 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Wouldn't constantly losing to a division rival be grounds for firing the head coach for most teams? Amongst other things. But he'll be back next year if he wants to be. 

10 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Karma is Shazier trying to spear the Bengals receiver and paralyzing himself.

If I understand the concept correctly, karma is the lack of sympathy rather than the injury itself.  Likewise when bad things happen to good people, they are better prepared to handle them both on a personal level and through the environment they create.  It doesn't mean they have done something to deserve that calamity.  At least, that's how it was explained to me.

Way OT and maybe a discussion better suited for the J&D, but I thought I'd mention it.  Karma's not meant to be vindictive or some kind of cosmic retribution in the sense people usually use the term.

Also in case that came off all "holier than thou" it was not my intent.  Antonio Brown is just another fly on that pile of shit franchise. 

Namaste  :ninja:

13 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

If I understand the concept correctly, karma is the lack of sympathy rather than the injury itself.  Likewise when bad things happen to good people, they are better prepared to handle them both on a personal level and through the environment they create.  It doesn't mean they have done something to deserve that calamity.  At least, that's how it was explained to me.

Way OT and maybe a discussion better suited for the J&D, but I thought I'd mention it.  Karma's not meant to be vindictive or some kind of cosmic retribution in the sense people usually use the term.

Also in case that came off all "holier than thou" it was not my intent.  Antonio Brown is just another fly on that pile of shit franchise. 

I can go with that and respect it.  Well stated and +1

I was going with the "payback is a bitch" (mis)interpretation.

And Brown is due for a big does, himself.

Notice how quickly Ju Ju (what a dumbass name) has become Stealerized.  Seriously, you can't make be believe that they aren't coached that way.

19 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

I seriously don't think Antonio Brown knows what karma means.

7 minutes ago, SmoothD said:

Iloka has a free dinner from me, if I see him here in Houston during the off season.

Man is it true Charlie's Hamburger Joint is long gone?  And do you by any chance know that drive-in spot around Texas City or Lamarque with the frog legs?  

6 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Man is it true Charlie's Hamburger Joint is long gone?  And do you by any chance know that drive-in spot around Texas City or Lamarque with the frog legs?  

Charlie's has closed.

Are you talking about The Reef Seafood house in Texas City?

7 minutes ago, SmoothD said:

Charlie's has closed.

This makes me sad.

Are you talking about The Reef Seafood house in Texas City?

No this was a drive-in looking spot (think Sonic) that I've been trying to remember the name of..  I'm sure it's gone, too.  Had great frog legs, fried shrimp & the best BBQ hamburger ever.

Heard that Rainbow Lodge has fallen off, too. More sadness. Otherwise that'd be my pick if someone else is buying. :D 

Archived