Shazier may not play football again

https://deadspin.com/these-ryan-shazier-updates-dont-seem-reassuring-1821096886

Just got off phone w neurologist Dr Anthony Alessi, who consults w NFLPA, asked him what he makes of Shazier's spinal stabilization surgery. "It's not good...We're not going to see him this season. He may not play football again."

I have two conflicting opinions on this... 

I hope Shazier recovers fully as I don’t want to see anyone injured like this...

I also watched Shazier dance around Gio’s prone body on the turf in the playoff game after a helmet to helmet hit by Shazier....

Maybe some Steelers will learn a lesson here but I doubt it...

2 minutes ago, Tigers Johnson said:

I have two conflicting opinions on this... 

I hope Shazier recovers fully as I don’t want to see anyone injured like this...

I also watched Shazier dance around Gio’s prone body on the turf in the playoff game after a helmet to helmet hit by Shazier....

Maybe some Stealers will learn a lesson here but I doubt it...

I doubt it very much as well. Hell it wasn't long after shitzer went out that jujuj schister put the cheap shot blindside block on Burfict to lay him out. Then proceeds to stand over him and taunt him. I'm afraid they're all classless POS.

2 minutes ago, schotzee said:

I doubt it very much as well. Hell it wasn't long after shitzer went out that jujuj schister put the cheap shot blindside block on Burfict to lay him out. Then proceeds to stand over him and taunt him. I'm afraid they're all classless POS.

It's the franchise, you could put Sir David Attenborough on that team and he'd be drunk on Iron City covered in his own piss and kicking stray dogs inside 2 weeks.

23 minutes ago, schotzee said:

Then a few days later several Stealers talk shit about the Bengals in interviews.  Low class, cheating, dirty team. 

Just the same, never want to see someone paralyzed.  Hope he recovers so he can live a normal life.  Due to the way he hits I hope he never plays another down of football.  He is a danger to other players and himself.

8 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

too bad he will walk again.

Dude, I hope he walks again....here's my dream.

He walks out on Hienz Field for their divisional match-up vs the Jaguars, where a stadium of inbreds goes nuts and then they get steam rolled and lose 37-9. Bell Leaves in FA and Rothlisberger retires after Calias Campbell rips her vagina off.

It's kind of hard for me to feel sorry for him as

A.) it was pointed out how he behaved after the hit he put on Gio last season and

B.) He brings it upon himself with the helmet leading hits he always makes.

It was just a matter of time before something like this happened.

1 hour ago, Jamie_B said:

A.) it was pointed out how he behaved after the hit he put on Gio last season and

^ This.  

2 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

I agree.

He will find sympathy in the dictionary between shit and syphilis.

49 minutes ago, snarkster said:

Squealer fans did not take kindly to my (purposely) tasteless comment on Shazier.  Told them they were the ones with a t-shirt celebrating a serious injury and only posted to make a point.

jen holding that was photoshopped... but yea... fuck them....

shazier soon to be knocking competitors over in their wheelchairs 

49 minutes ago, snarkster said:

Squealer fans did not take kindly to my (purposely) tasteless comment on Shazier.  Told them they were the ones with a t-shirt celebrating a serious injury and only posted to make a point.

Wonder what the NFL would say about one of it's "stars" celebrating a serious injury (nothing probably).  If I'm the Bengals, this is bulletin board material all off season.

12 hours ago, snarkster said:

Wonder what the NFL would say about one of it's "stars" celebrating a serious injury (nothing probably).  If I'm the Bengals, this is bulletin board material all off season.

Maybe for the new coach.  Marvin is too busy making sure every locker gets a jar of Vaseline before a Stealers game. 

16 hours ago, fluhartz said:

jen holding that was photoshopped... but yea... fuck them....

shazier soon to be knocking competitors over in their wheelchairs 

Anyone with Photoshop skillz that can do the same pic - with KARMA on it - and Shazier lying on his stomach grabbing his back? ;)

I think someone should send Vontaze one of those shirts as a Christmas gift.

That will put him in a especially rare mode wh en we meet them next season.

If he hasn't been suspended by then or something.

I can't imagine Jar Jar doing that to Burdock if he wasn't injured.  'Tez would have

ripped him to shreds.

4 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

I think someone should send Vontaze one of those shirts as a Christmas gift.

That will put him in a especially rare mode wh en we meet them next season.

If he hasn't been suspended by then or something.

I can't imagine Jar Jar doing that to Burdock if he wasn't injured.  'Tez would have

ripped him to shreds.

I can't imagine him even throwing that block to begin with unless it was blindside like that

Archived