Shazier may not play football again

13 minutes ago, Passepartout said:

Despite being AFC North Rivals. Still you never at all want to hear that he may not be able to play. Very vicious hit.

Not being able to play football again is his own design and doing and, indeed, Karma.

I honestly do not wish him any ill in his life after football.  Indeed, that could be Karma on us.

On 12/8/2017 at 3:17 PM, Tigers Johnson said:

I have two conflicting opinions on this... 

I hope Shazier recovers fully as I don’t want to see anyone injured like this...

I also watched Shazier dance around Gio’s prone body on the turf in the playoff game after a helmet to helmet hit by Shazier....

I know we're all guilty of selective memory at times - particularly when it comes to the heinous crimes repeatedly committed by Pittsburgh - but when Shazier speared Gio in the playoffs, he recovered the fumble and ran the ball into the endzone.  There was no celebration over Gio's body.

1 hour ago, AmishBengalFan said:

I know we're all guilty of selective memory at times - particularly when it comes to the heinous crimes repeatedly committed by Pittsburgh - but when Shazier speared Gio in the playoffs, he recovered the fumble and ran the ball into the endzone.  There was no celebration over Gio's body.

The celebration was after that. They were dancing on the field as he was down. 

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 2:46 PM, Passepartout said:

Despite being AFC North Rivals. Still you never at all want to hear that he may not be able to play. Very vicious hit.

I hope the a-hole never walks again.Screw him.

On 12/10/2017 at 10:55 PM, AmishBengalFan said:

FYI I was at the game.... after he returned the ball he came back to midfield with a bunch of other Steelers and they were dancing around while Gio was laying there... I remember it vividly.... 

Archived