Billy price is how we make the playoffs next year.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2745503-mr-ohio-state-senior-billy-price-is-the-embodiment-of-buckeye-state-mentality

And before u start on they don't value centers he's also a great guard.. dude is absolutely what we need to turn this thing around. It's impossible to fix oline so build from the inside out. Aquire more picks. We need to build this oline through the middle of the draft this year which is so much stronger than ot. Ot class is so much deeper next year. Pair a will hernandez with Billy price and Clint boling and suddenly Dalton can step up into the pocket and become more accurate with his throws as well.

37 minutes ago, whodey365 said:

I can get behind this. Interested to see where he's projected with that fresh Rimington award. 

He seems to be a concencus 22-40 range, but doubt he gets past 32.

59 minutes ago, Jason said:

He’s the top of my board in 2 right now. 

I don't see any way he makes it out if the first. I'm hoping to do 2 trade backs get a couple seconds and nab him in the first. But no way he makes it out of the first with his versatility. Some guards can play center and vice versa but not at the same level. He can play both at an extremely high level which is why he won't make it out of the first.

41 minutes ago, Jpoore said:

He seems to be a concencus 22-40 range, but doubt he gets past 32.

I don't see any way he makes it out if the first. I'm hoping to do 2 trade backs get a couple seconds and nab him in the first. But no way he makes it out of the first with his versatility. Some guards can play center and vice versa but not at the same level. He can play both at an extremely high level which is why he won't make it out of the first.

It's a long way until draft day.  

9 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Never too early to declare some untested rookie a future HOF'er

Seems like only yesterday John Ross was going to smoke every DB in the league.. 

Especially when it comes to the OP lol

Just wait for all of his mocks where we have 10 picks in the first 2 rounds with all of his "realistic" trade downs.

6 minutes ago, omgdrdoom said:

Especially when it comes to the OP lol

Just wait for all of his mocks where we have 10 picks in the first 2 rounds with all of his "realistic" trade downs.

One time in Madden I traded our Terrell Owens for Suggs and Ngata

Bengals front office SUUUUUUCKS  :ninja:

29 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

One time in Madden I traded our Terrell Owens for Suggs and Ngata

Bengals front office SUUUUUUCKS  :ninja:

yep.. and I would pick the worst team thru like week 12 and offer my 1st for theirs.. they always took itt... I think I could run this team...seems easy enough  

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 5:19 PM, Jpoore said:

No way in hell.if he was coming out as a guard he'd be the number 2 guard. That versatility in amazing. Hell go in the Ryan Kelly range, 18-24

I agree that's the range Price will go in....

I like the idea of a quality center/Guard....

but...

why not get the #1 BEST OG

Nelson ?

get an OT & OC in rds 2 & 3

I want the best....

Nelson is ranked higher....

we'll be picking at #9 

that's Nelsons range....

why reach down for the 20th ranked player....& trades are shaky at best....

KISS

keep it simple stupid....

just pick Nelson & move on

1 hour ago, pucksinwah said:

but...

Nelson ?

I want the best....

we'll be picking at #9 

that's Nelsons range....

KISS

They Bengals won't take a guard in the top 10.  And on the off chance they do he won't get a second contract here.  Just take the tackle in 1 and C or G in 2.

We need at least one OT (1st Round). I would be happy with another OT (2nd Round). If we can get a high trade pick for AJ, I would not mind going after the center from osu, Price. I would release our failed OTs if it is going to cost us big money to keep them.

2 hours ago, pucksinwah said:

but...

Nelson ?

I want the best....

we'll be picking at #9 

that's Nelsons range....

KISS

Nelson isn't even the best guard. Hernandez is. Why not trade down get a extra second? Hell we could even go price then use those 2 seconds to trade back up into the first and get Martina's Rankin Connor Williams or will hernandez. Ot next year is insanely deep just like interior oline this year is. Go interior this year tackle next year.and Hernandez in the early second much much better value than Nelson at 9.

A center would definitely be a good anchor for the rebuilding of the line. But MB does not really value the interior of the line. He paid Boling and I doubt he’s going to be willing to pay (or invest draft capital) in the other 2 spots. Best you could hope for would be a 3rd or 4th round pick. Here’s to the next Rod Payne or Jonathan Luigs!

Archived