** The official Ryan Shazier get well thread. Enemy or not, hate to see this. *Thoughts & Prayers*

Anyone think that if he'd hit Josh Malone in the head or neck like he intended to and actually paralyzed him, the ESPNFL would be holding this media blitz candlelight vigil? Or even let the Bengals wear those extra special "we has a sad!" thoughts and prayers cleats?

Shitzier may not play again? Good. Every guy on the 31 other teams now has a better chance of playing out their own career safely.  I'm not going to wish further harm on the SOB, I simply DGAF.

1 minute ago, T-Dub said:

Anyone think that if he'd hit Josh Malone in the head or neck like he intended to and actually paralyzed him, the ESPNFL would be holding this media blitz candlelight vigil? Or even let the Bengals wear those extra special "we has a sad!" thoughts and prayers cleats?

Shitzier may not play again? Good. Every guy on the 31 other teams now has a better chance of playing out their own careers safely.  

Yeah I think that's what is making me not really care so much about this. Dude is wreckless as fuck, has injured players in the past with his style of tackling, and has now injured himself. I mean I don't want to hear that the guy died or something, but forgive me if I won't feel bad whatsoever if he can never play the sport again.

2 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Shitzier may not play again? Good. Every guy on the 31 other teams now has a better chance of playing out their own career safely.  I'm not going to wish further harm on the SOB, I simply DGAF.

Perfectly put. And if it was Burfict instead of Shazier, a stealer fan would say the same thing about him. Well, if there's a stealer fan out there that can string a coherent sentence together.

4 minutes ago, fredtoast said:

Thought for sure there would be at least a couple of OSU fans here who would take up for Shazier.

nope.. he became a shitbag as soon as he went there...

Bucks die to me when they go there or clevleland

on the other hand..I welcome meatchicken players if they can play..

4 hours ago, T-Dub said:

This is exactly why I don't feel sorry for him. He's a headhunter.

I think the word of the day is Karama?

Archived