** The official Ryan Shazier get well thread. Enemy or not, hate to see this. *Thoughts & Prayers*

He liked to lead with his helmet and it bit him in the ass.I hope he can live a normal life after this,but I doubt it.I hate the Stealers,but I can't find it in me to wish him any bad will;I truly hope he'll walk again.I fault the NFL and the Stealers for this.While Vontaze has been getting flagged and even suspended for legal hits,Shazier has been getting away with leading with his helmet for several years now.The NFL let him,and the Stealers by their inaction to stop it condoned it.

15 minutes ago, Sox said:

He liked to lead with his helmet and it bit him in the ass.I hope he can live a normal life after this,but I doubt it.I hate the Stealers,but I can't find it in me to wish him any bad will;I truly hope he'll walk again.I fault the NFL and the Stealers for this.While Vontaze has been getting flagged and even suspended for legal hits,Shazier has been getting away with leading with his helmet for several years now.The NFL let him,and the Stealers by their inaction to stop it condoned it.

+1 well said

3 hours ago, Sox said:

this ... ☝🏽

8 hours ago, Sox said:

I'm convinced the stealers coach that shit...

6 hours ago, bigboi said:

That dude is such a piece of shit. He's not even a good player either. I want to see guys like AB, Ben, Bell, etc. lit up because I hate the Stealers and they're good at what they do (play football, rape, drugs, whatever), but guys like Vince Williams and Mike Mitchell make me want to see them laid out in a game purely due to how dirty and obnoxious they are. Fuck those guys.

1 hour ago, omgdrdoom said:

That dude is such a piece of shit. He's not even a good player either. I want to see guys like AB, Ben, Bell, etc. lit up because I hate the Stealers and they're good at what they do (play football, rape, drugs, whatever), but guys like Vince Williams and Mike Mitchell make me want to see them laid out in a game purely due to how dirty and obnoxious they are. Fuck those guys.

Great points. That's why most or all of us uncontrollably vomit when we hear classy and stealers in the same sentence constantly.

8 hours ago, Elflocko said:

I'm convinced the stealers coach that shit...

If not coached they at very least encourage that style of play.  When you've got coaches tripping guys on the sideline & pulling hair, obviously it's a franchise issue.  Pure fucking scum from the top down.

10 hours ago, bigboi said:

I mean, your dude is still shitting in a bag, Vince. Maybe don't say these things? At least Mixon could get up and walk to get a cup of water this morning you bitch

41 minutes ago, B.A.B. said:

I mean, your dude is still shitting in a bag, Vince. Maybe don't say these things? At least Mixon could get up and walk to get a cup of water this morning you bitch

It's really too bad that he didn't fuck himself up Shazier style on that hit he's bragging about. I hate to see people get hurt, but these aren't people, they're stealers.

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 11:08 AM, fredtoast said:

Thought for sure there would be at least a couple of OSU fans here who would take up for Shazier.

When he was drafted by piss I said I'm going to hate hating shazier, because was such good, hard hitting, but clean playing Buckeye. Which goes to show what a dirty cheating program the stillers run over there. It's systemic, it comes from the rooneys all the way down to the ball boys. 

I can't wish bad things on players or people in general for that matter, just not wired that way.

1 hour ago, BengalBuck said:

When he was drafted by piss I said I'm going to hate hating shazier, because was such good, hard hitting, but clean playing Buckeye. Which goes to show what a dirty cheating program the stillers run over there. It's systemic, it comes from the rooneys all the way down to the ball boys. 

I can't wish bad things on players or people in general for that matter, just not wired that way.

I'm not wishing anymore bad up on him that he didn't ask for himself.

Archived